Checking Back After A While--this Is Depressing

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is really getting the better of me these days, I am coming closer than I have have before to shaving. Checking in on promising treatments, it seems like everything's a bust. Trinnov is garbage, Replicel and Shiseido were busts, and from what I can gather Tsuji failed to deliver. My last best hope seems to be in some type of microneedling regime A La Follica. Is that about the size of things? I remember so many people were sure we would have the cure by 2020, all we had to do was hold on to what hair we had........

topicalthunder

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the most we will see in the next 1-5 years is further maintenance treatments (Topical Finasteride, Breezula, Samumed) which may promote regrowth in a lucky few. Maybe combining all of the different drugs will help, and then a transplant & SMP for fake density... will be a pain in the arse though.

Gotta stay positive but be realistic. Tsuji in my opinion was never going to be here this year. I don't get how we can leap from our current pathetic range of treatments to a so-called "cure"... there has to be stepping stones in between.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone that thought tsuji tech would be available this year was unrealistic. Try not to let it get to you. Remember there are many guys and girls in the same boat. Focus on improving other areas of your life such as career and helping others as it makes you feel good to make a difference. I hope something comes out in the next year but it probably will not. But eventually we will have a different treatment to try.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, who the hell cares anymore?

We have way bigger problems coming than hair.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You talking about the corona crisis?
No, it's just a flu bro, he is talking about the coming great depression. You will all lose your jobs and you won't have any money to buy basic Minoxidil anyways.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can measure how OK I feel with my hair loss by the number of visits I pay to this forum. The shittier I feel about my appearance, the more I am lurking around here.

I hope something comes out in the next year but it probably will not.

At this stage, you can't expect anything new to happen in 2020. All major treatments (albeit disappointing as nowhere near the promised "cure") still need substantial work to be carried through.

No, it's just a flu bro, he is talking about the coming great depression. You will all lose your jobs and you won't have any money to buy basic Minoxidil anyways.

Well, there's some truth behind this but as far as I know, it has been forecasted for more than a decade now, right after the subprime crisis since the real economy never recovered. This became very serious in the mind of many with the covid-19 situation, but the truth is our current liberal system has been on the verge of collapse for a while now and nobody knows when exactly it will fall. Why give into this today?

I mean, this could happen tomorrow or in 10 years. What can we do to better prepare? What else shall we do but pursuing our usual daily grind? Will you live in fear, until the guillotine eventually falls on your head? I don't wanna be that douche but try to seize the day guys.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, who the hell cares anymore?

We have way bigger problems coming than hair.
If my hair dies something will die inside me as well. There is no bigger tragedy in this world than the spiritual death of a man who will keep on living.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
If my hair dies something will die inside me as well. There is no bigger tragedy in this world than the spiritual death of a man who will keep on living.

A balding man is similar to what a ronin is to a samurai. This sickness is mentally inflicting millions of adult males and it is still considered a cosmetic inconvenience?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A balding man is similar to what a ronin is to a samurai. This sickness is mentally inflicting millions of adult males and it is still considered a cosmetic inconvenience?

Lmao, yeah "you are right", but where are these suffering millions cos i can't seem to find them on hairloss forums, don't tell me, they don't have internet or are they suffering in silence and you can sense them? Damn some of you have many other things going on and hairloss is the perfect excuse for your deranged mentalities and behaviors...

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh I don’t give a damn about the gay flu. The depression or anything else. All what bothers me is my hair.

I wouldn’t be this stressed if I got the chinese flu and died. But damn... my hair.. it’s a pure torture!.

I reached a point where I don’t care for my health, my family, or whatever. I would sell my family for hair right now.

Seek a therapist, your a narcissist and you have mental illnesses if you really think like that, go seek help, you really need it.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I reached a point where I don’t care for my health, my family, or whatever. I would sell my family for hair right now.

Seriously? That's a pretty good indication that some folks need help.

Denial > anger > bargaining > depression > acceptance. Which stage are you at? If you reach the 3rd step better call some help. Do you have real friends who can help?

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, this could happen tomorrow or in 10 years.

Buddy, it's gonna hit you in a matter of months.

The only recession most of these kids have any experience in is the one on their hairline.

I do not think any of these people have any concept of just how bad their life is really going to be soon.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't be so sure about that. Central banks can print their way out of anything until they can't. There's no way to know when that game of musical chairs will end. We only know that this crisis has brought us that much closer. As long as there is money to pay people's bills and get businesses running again then unemployment will go back to 10% or less very quickly. We are not currently facing another Great Depression. Thanks to modern technology things are unlikely to get that bad ever again because productivity is far too high. What you can expect to happen is UBI. We are not going to have another deflationary crisis, the problem now is inflation and then eventually war with China. It's inevitable, but likely still a decade away. Another 5.2 million just filed for unemployment, but Dow futures are currently up 844 points lol That alone should tell you that deflation is not going to be allowed to happen.

UBI and cashless society is about the worst things that can happen and that's def what Jews want