Checking Back After A While--this Is Depressing

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Racism is not science, it is a social construct that began with imperialists looking to profit from any stupid idea they could come up with centuries ago. Some of us refer to 1.3 billion Africans and 42 million African Americans as simply 'black', but this is the most genetically diverse/ group of people on earth. There is no race of purely white people. Oftentimes, poorly educated supremacists will go so far as to research their genealogy and end up disappointed to find out their tree is riddled with nonwhite people. Then they accuse the companies selling test kits of being owned by Jews. The stupidity might be laughable if it wasn't so sad. Our so-called family trees begin to look like bushes and grape vines after n generations. All white supremacists are genetically impure, and all racists have African ancestors.
Your post is full of mainstream misconceptions and inaccuracies...as well as somewhat ridiculous stereotypes. I don't think it is very common for native Europeans to have a sh*t ton of nonwhite people in their family history. Haplogroup studies show that the ancestry in most European countries are just like one would expect according to history. Celto-Germanic haplogroups in France, Germanic, baltic and Celtic in Germany, Latin in Italy etc.And as far as I am aware even American ethnicitiies are far more homogenous than one would think according to some research.
Let me just say this quickly: people have a concept of 'race' since the dawn of history.Claiming everything else is a modern narrative that's supposed to steelman some mainstream ideologies.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your post is full of mainstream misconceptions and inaccuracies...as well as somewhat ridiculous stereotypes. I don't think it is very common for native Europeans to have a sh*t ton of nonwhite people in their family history. Haplogroup studies show that the ancestry in most European countries are just like one would expect according to history. Celto-Germanic haplogroups in France, Germanic, baltic and Celtic in Germany, Latin in Italy etc.And as far as I am aware even American ethnicitiies are far more homogenous than one would think according to some research.
Let me just say this quickly: people have a concept of 'race' since the dawn of history.Claiming everything else is a modern narrative that's supposed to steelman some mainstream ideologies.

Youre obviously a thundering nitwit. You and pegasus both. Read a book.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Youre obviously a thundering nitwit. You and pegasus both. Read a book.
lmao. These are some nice counter arguments to the factual points I raised, I guess I have to bow down to your intellectual superiority.
Btw people call it social 'science' for a reason, maybe you shouldn't uncritically adapt all of their dogmas without getting a rudimentary understanding of history and genetics first.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Das Kapital? Complete trash. You should read The Closing of the American Mind.

You've gotta stop reading that neoliberal horseshit. It'll rot your mind. Von Hayek, Friedman and all that neoliberal bullshit is now dead in the most elite schools for economics. It's a how to guide on how to wreck a country without a sledgehammer.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are you sure you're not talking about Marx and not Hayek?

Anyway, I said The Closing of the American Mind, by Allan Bloom. It has nothing to do with economics, it's a book on culture and values.

Are you aware of who influenced Bloom? Leo Strauss and the "noble lies" Mont Pelerin neoNazi bullshit?

Neoliberal economic voodoo( Washington or Chicago school horseshit) is dead in the world's most prestigious universities. Three decades, three recessions. It's hopelessly broken.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The "new" liberal capitalism is based on fundamental misunderstandings of human society and people in general. Senator Carl Levin pointed that out to Alan Greenspan, the former Fed chairman who admitted to senate committee hearings on the 2008 bank fraud collapse, that his world view is wrong. It was either that or confess to having enabled the crooks and hucksters on Wall Street.

We are *more than one-dimensional prisoners of our own greed and lust. Real human beings are capable and even desiring of working toward a greater good. We are are capable of empathy for others and working toward the common good and respecting nature, the source of all human wealth. Anything less than that is an incomplete accounting of human beings. Neoliberal voodoo not only distorts economic rewards, it distorts the results as well.

All of the classical economic reformers, from Adam Smith, David Ricardo and the French Physiocrats to John Stuart Mill and, yes, Karl Marx, too, knew that neoliberal baloney is a deeply flawed philosophy even before it was hatched in the feeble minds of Austrian and Chicago schoolers.

Last edited:

mpower

Established Member
Reaction score
ok millennial

Actually what is happening now proves that Hayek, Friedman and all the others were even more insightful than they ever thought. Funny thing is that all the (if I may borrow the term) feeble minded individuals that peddle the "neoliberal = nazi" bullshit will be the victims of their own intellectual deficiencies.