Check Out My Blood Work What's Your Thoughts?

d0minat0ra

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i'm 21y old and after visiting 3-different derms they all refused to prescribe me finasteride and i after that i start using saw palmetto since august this year and before 2 weeks i was at endocrinologist and she told me to do 3 hormones checked and after she sees my results we can talk about finasteride. and now the results are ready DHT is low beyond the minimum WTF after 5 monts of saw palmetto? From my pics you can clearly see i almost reached nw3 and i also have a diffuse thinning on top.
P.S my testosterone is also low.

Attachments

• 20181109_151855.jpg
    20181109_151855.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 556
  • 20181109_151925.jpg
    20181109_151925.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 526
  • DHT.PNG
    DHT.PNG
    139.3 KB · Views: 525
  • 22432.PNG
    22432.PNG
    252 KB · Views: 560
Last edited:

d0minat0ra

My Regimen
Reaction score
seriously no one,any advice at least what to do at this point??

PS. i also take zinc,magnesium,biotin,and use caffeine shampoo and nizoral if that have any matter.

Last edited:

d0minat0ra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not likely. They didn't test total and free testosterone, LH, FSH, estradiol, progesterone? All of these things act together and produce varying effects.
Total and free testosterone i have in other lab tests, LH FSH estradiol,progesterone i didnt have

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, finasteride will reduce it more but whether it will mean stopping hair loss is another matter. If it were me I would ask the Dr. what exactly in medical or biochemical terminology is going on here and look for other causes.

d0minat0ra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, finasteride will reduce it more but whether it will mean stopping hair loss is another matter. If it were me I would ask the Dr. what exactly in medical or biochemical terminology is going on here and look for other causes.
That's what i would do tomorrow when i go endocrinologist.

d0minat0ra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let us know what the Dr. says, I'm most curious about this.
So Endocrinologist says that's not typical male pattern baldness with the low level DHT and i absolutely don't need a finasteride or dutasteride probably this will make things more worse. i have vitamin deficiency i need to improve my diet and for now i use alpicort f every day and 3x time a week vichy dercos neogenic derm told me to do that at last visit,and to go to check me again after 6 months and if i do not have any progress she will send to do body bioscanner thaths all... and i personally think tha a bit cliche. :)

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is brutal tbh. Your dht is already much lower than normal so I wouldnt opt for finasteride now. The other thing that can help is increasing blood flow. I think you should look into using minoxidil and dermarolling as your main treatment while continuing with palmetto. Are you already using minoxidil?

d0minat0ra

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is brutal tbh. Your dht is already much lower than normal so I wouldnt opt for finasteride now. The other thing that can help is increasing blood flow. I think you should look into using minoxidil and dermarolling as your main treatment while continuing with palmetto. Are you already using minoxidil?
Not for now but maybe i need start using :)
btw i have a high heart rate around 80-90 BPM, do you think minoxidil will increase it even more? of this happened i can kill myself without joke.

Last edited:

d0minat0ra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I finally have purchased yesterday my finasteride today i got it,but is is good idea to start with that low level dht,now i am on 500mg daily SP first i was on 2000mg daily but i reduced the dosage because my lower dht levels i have absolutely no sides at all what will happen if i switch to finasteride 1mg today? Can i take it together 500mg SP + 1mg finasteride?

Last edited: