Check Out My Blood Work What's Your Thoughts?

Anatoly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1st when i take Saw palmetto i had terrible shed and after 1week shed stop and i know around about 30% dht block if the right mg which is not enough for regrowth now Fina 1mg about 70-75% later maybe i will try duta which is about 90 % in case of fina does not regrow anything i think thats my path for saving hair if i want.

reasonable plan, for finasteride/dutasteride the effect plateaus in about a year, so in a year you'll assess the results and decide on staying on finasteride or starting duta and/or additional treatments

Anatoly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to see your source for all this, because according to the US FDA none of it is true. https://www.fda.gov/media/107601/download

You should't worry if you buy generics in the USA. There is FDA) The issues I listed are almost impossible in highly developed countries with strict regulations and low corruption.
But if you are in developing countries, you should always be sceptical. The manufacturers falsify the data, pay to the FDA-like agencies, order cheap low quality agents from Chinese plants .... These issues are regularly in the news in non-EU Eastern European countries
just recently a popular blood pressure agent was found to contain a cancer-causing substance therefore it was it was withdrawn from the market - the issue concerned only a number of EE manufacturers who ordered the substance from China and not more reliable western manufacturers like Pfizer that produces the same drug
these concerns are irrelevant if you live in the USA

Anatoly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most medicines, generic or name-brand are made in India, China, or Israel.
yes, but for the US market because they know what will happen if they fail to control quality properly
even the same plant can produce a high quality agent for a country with strict regulations and e.g. sell an expired agent to some second-sort country, unfortunately

If you're in the USA, this example may be inconceivable for you:
there is a popular blood-thinning drug Plavix (brand name clopidogrel) , taken daily and it's a life saving drug: in some non-EU EE countries fake Plavix appears from time to time, therefore patients who really care about their health have to order the same brand name drug from German pharmacies to avoid counterfeit and possible heart attack or stroke

Last edited: