Chancer: Age 31 - some progress after 3 months...

Seany

Reaction score
Re: Chancer: Age 31 - MSM dosage?

Hi Chancer

great results m8 - ive been on propecia for 6 weeks and have notied some small improvement already: and i think i have the same male pattern baldness that you once had!

so encouraged was i by your success that ive just went down to Holland & Barrett and bought all the supplements that you recommend - just one thing though - on the label for MSM it says to take "half a teaspoon daily" which they equate to 3 grammes, although you say to take "a level teaspoon daily" which you equate to 0.5 grammes - have you actually weighed the amount you ingest, or have you just levelled a teaspoon of powder each day....

cheers seany :mrgreen:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates Chancer!

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score

Seany said:
Hi Chancer

great results m8 - ive been on propecia for 6 weeks and have notied some small improvement already: and i think i have the same male pattern baldness that you once had!

so encouraged was i by your success that ive just went down to Holland & Barrett and bought all the supplements that you recommend - just one thing though - on the label for MSM it says to take "half a teaspoon daily" which they equate to 3 grammes, although you say to take "a level teaspoon daily" which you equate to 0.5 grammes - have you actually weighed the amount you ingest, or have you just levelled a teaspoon of powder each day....

Hi Seany,

i take about 5 gramms per day which is about a leveled teaspoon, sometime a tiny bit over leveled... im 6 foot and 12 1/2 stone so thats about right for my body... Make sure u take 1000mg of vit C to aid the MSM do it job.

I have also started using Alpecin caffine shampoo and topical liquid daily - that i buy from boots... stings on the first few applications, hopefully that will help things...

Mitchem

Established Member
Reaction score

chancer said:
Seany said:
Hi Chancer

Hi Seany,

i take about 5 gramms per day which is about a leveled teaspoon, sometime a tiny bit over leveled... im 6 foot and 12 1/2 stone so thats about right for my body... Make sure u take 1000mg of vit C to aid the MSM do it job.

I have also started using Alpecin caffine shampoo and topical liquid daily - that i buy from boots... stings on the first few applications, hopefully that will help things...

Just the man!! Im from manchester. I seen the Alpecin advertised in the paper so went and got it from boots, to use on my nizoral off days, only used it twice upto now.

I seen the liquid but was'nt sure, would you recommend it? Is it a nice combination and does it thicken up the hair?

Cheers Mike.

Edit: you mean the Alpecin liquid and not liquid minoxidil don't you?

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score

Mitchem said:
chancer said:
Seany said:
Hi Chancer

Hi Seany,

Just the man!! Im from manchester. I seen the Alpecin advertised in the paper so went and got it from boots, to use on my nizoral off days, only used it twice upto now.

I seen the liquid but was'nt sure, would you recommend it? Is it a nice combination and does it thicken up the hair?

Cheers Mike.

Edit: you mean the Alpecin liquid and not liquid minoxidil don't you?[/quote

Hi Mike,

yes i use the Alpecin caffine shampoo & liquid daily, and use nizoral every 2 to 3 days (when i have a bath, not shwer, and let nizoral soak in)

Mike, get yourself down the Boots in the Trafford centre and get on the Hair Retention Programme... thats where i get my finasteride from, so i know its the real deal!! and i use Rogain Foam (that i buy online) twice a day...

not much more i can do other than hair transplant, and i cant afford that...

Mitchem

Established Member
Reaction score

[/quote]

Hi Seany,

I have also started using Alpecin caffine shampoo and topical liquid daily - that i buy from boots... stings on the first few applications, hopefully that will help things...[/quote][/quote]

Cheers Mike.

Edit: you mean the Alpecin liquid and not liquid minoxidil don't you?[/quote

Hi Mike,

yes i use the Alpecin caffine shampoo & liquid daily, and use nizoral every 2 to 3 days (when i have a bath, not shwer, and let nizoral soak in)

Mike, get yourself down the Boots in the Trafford centre and get on the Hair Retention Programme... thats where i get my finasteride from, so i know its the real deal!! and i use Rogain Foam (that i buy online) twice a day...

not much more i can do other than hair transplant, and i cant afford that...[/quote]

Mitchem

Established Member
Reaction score
I went to Boots in Manchester town centre and the doctor would'nt perscribe me to it! I said 'look my hair is falling out rapidly and it will only get worse if I don't do anything about it!'' She said come back when it gets worse? She did recommended the minoxidil though.

So thats when I found my way to this site and Dr Jekyil who is on here, helped me along and I ordered the Proscar(im pretty sure it is the real deal.) and minoxidil from the place he order's it from and got the nizoral from boots.

Im goin to get the Alpecin Liquid on my visit to the trafford tomorrow while xmas shopping. Cheers

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Chancer: Age 31 - updated 3rd, 6th, now month 8

MONTH 8 UPDATE TAKEN WITH FLASH

TOP (1st PIC)
DSC00272top2.jpg

TOP (2nd PIC taken in disbelief & shock of the 1st pic)
DSC00278top1.jpg

SIDE 1
DSC002791.jpg

SIDE 2
DSC002801.jpg

Withnail

Established Member
Reaction score
Crikey, good to see a fellow northerner having success! :jump:

Have you considered getting you're finasteride from Dr Ashcroft, you could save yourself a small fortune!

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
before i even started any treatment a guy on this website gave me his mobile number, i rang it a few times, no answer, so i went to boots... £90 for 3 months worth, which works out a quid per pill per day really... and im not flush, but i can cope with that price.... least i know 1000% that its the real thing...

last two month ive been using Caffine shampoo everyday and caffine topical every day from boots... dont know if its helped, but i'm not stopping it now after these recent pics...