Cesc Fabregas Went From Being A 9/10 Slayer To A 3/10 Creep

shookwun

Reaction score
Jut get yourself hair piece brah

Make sure to avoid the sun & always wear a uv protection hat while outdoors . Toupee-Oxidation is serious bussiness

index.php

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Dem forearms....who's the dude?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
Steroids for strength (increases explosive running speed and distance the ball can be kicked) and recovery from long training. Hgh for synergistic effect. Epo and blood doping for cardio benefits. They also take them for the aesthetic benefit of attaining a moderately decent physique despite the excessive cardio.

Running for 90 minutes everyday + additional training is highly catabolic.

Thats what they said about lance armstrong, and he looked like a stringy nonlifter. Footballers make more money and steroids improve performance, you are delusional to think athletes that make millions don't take stuff. Just ridiculous.
Yu have no idea why you are talking about. Lol

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jut get yourself hair piece brah

Make sure to avoid the sun & always wear a uv protection hat while outdoors . Toupee-Oxidation is serious bussiness

f*** that. Need to work hard so I can afford 10 systems a year. Problem solved.

shookwun

Reaction score
f*** that. Need to work hard so I can afford 10 systems a year. Problem solved.
I think a lot of toupee wearers ate a bit blind on there texture, color and blending

Indoor light can fool you. Its when yu are outside it becomes real obvious. I had this exact proclem with my piece. I remember a chick asking me t a party if I dye my hair. I hesitantly replied yes. She responds by saying never do it again. I walked away in defeat

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
God bless you @EvilLocks, you like the masculine, Mediterranean look. That's exactly the look I'm going for lol so I feel validated.

Do you find a lot of those men in Norway? I'm guessing not?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
God bless you @EvilLocks, you like the masculine, Mediterranean look. That's exactly the look I'm going for lol so I feel validated.

Do you find a lot of those men in Norway? I'm guessing not?

Not a lot of men like that here unfortunately, but some. The guy I'm currently dating has got that masculine look going for him, and I love it! Also he's almost 10 years my senior which I like. I'm an old soul so I typically go for older guys.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
This is the slim look:
bcp_mg_4441-f-www-bonniecee-com_.jpg

And this is a skeleton:
hqdefault.jpg

BIG difference. One is healthy, the other isn't. I'm not into the anorexic look so that was a bit unfair of you to say...

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
You know that first pic is photoshopped, right?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
She looks the same on video so I don't think the photo is photoshopped. Anyway I don't care if it is...