CescFabregasFauxHawkHairstyle.jpg
U6rdTuI.jpg
cesc-fabregas-receding-hairline-hair-loss-balding-belgravia-centre1.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
his hair is fine... I googled "cesc fabregas 2016"

Reaction score
I don't know how the hell he lost that much hair in 4 years, must of come off fina to have his kid.

You are confusing youth with beauty, every 18 year old girl is a hell of a lot better looking than the rare genetically good looking female who looks good at 30. This same effect is present (though a lesser extent) in men, despite what deluded MGTOW spread.

Decent but not slayer level as a teen but forehead growth, nose growth, teeth discolouration, eye bags all contribute to his growing creep status, not just his hair recession.
Remember the guy is only 1.75m, without his money he'd be just a guy on the street.

Like all footballers he is vain judging from all the effort he puts in but not naturally exceptionally good looking. If ugly men like Messi and Ronaldo (pre dental/ acne work/ steroids) can make themselves look presentable with infinite cash of course the average Fabregas should be able to as well.
oHWODUJ.png

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride would be banned in sports, a few guys have been caught and this is considered doping. Would make it even harder for Rooney to keep his transplanted hair (as he sort of didn't).

As atthekeysbored pointed out, it's not just the hair. Although it is that kind of horrible diffuse edge thinning, there's more to it at play here, he's aged badly, never mind being 18 he still had strong facial features only 5 years ago, but his face is fatter, this can instantly drop like 2 or 3 attractiveness points. I wouldn't agree that this should happen to everyone as they approach 30, presuming they keep themselves in shape a person can look pretty much the same into mid-30's, but there are those like Cesc who are just unfortunate.

He's also definitely had a hair transplant.

BzMdF05IYAABsPU.jpg

But was he 9/10 before? Maybe in some pictures but most of the time, in pictures or interviews (the real test) I'd say he was a 7, and he wasn't a 3 when he lost his hair he was more like a 5, but yes did have the creepy factor.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
ALL successful professional athletes take performance enhancing drugs. They give too much of a benefit to compete without, and drugs testing is an absolute joke.

What drugs would footballers take? It's not like they need huge muscles.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fabregas got a hair transplant.

Ronaldo was never that unattractive. He was just a goofy teenager with bad skin/teeth. He now has perfect skin/teeth and an incredible physique and has "grown into" his face. I don't think it's a given he's on steroids, certainly not anything like anabolics. Very cynical to assume ALL professional athletes are on performance enhancing drugs considering the stringency of drug testing at the top level. The guy works his *** off every single day to be the best he physically can be. He is a machine.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Fabregas got a hair transplant.

Ronaldo was never that unattractive. He was just a goofy teenager with bad skin/teeth. He now has perfect skin/teeth and an incredible physique and has "grown into" his face. I don't think it's a given he's on steroids, certainly not anything like anabolics. Very cynical to assume ALL professional athletes are on performance enhancing drugs considering the stringency of drug testing at the top level. The guy works his *** off every single day to be the best he physically can be. He is a machine.

This!

Also, Fabregas, here a pic of him in 2016.

senal-News-Cesc-Fabregas-Cesc-Fabregas-Barcelona-Barcelona-News-Real-Madrid-Real-Madrid-F-618945.jpg

So, what's wrong with his hair lol? I don't give a f*** about him getting a hair transplant, his hair simply looks good now, albeit after a hair transplant.

@atthekeysbored

No he did not come off of finasteride to get hair loss like this in four years. It's called "balding in your teens." I had more hair loss than him in the space of one year than this guy in four years. Goes to show, most posters here have pretty average to slow hair loss compared to the absolute fucked up sh*t genes. Most teenagers who start to lose their hair have hair loss faster than this.

About Ronaldo, He only fixed his teeth as far as I know. He was always goodlooking (great facial featurs, the best hair genetics just look at his dad's and brother's hair). As for Ronaldo being on roids, LOL. No, Lazar Angelov is on roids and his body is extremely different from Ronaldo's. Ronaldo's body is attainable, naturally (if you have that much time and want to put that much effort in building a body that is).

Btw, why so much hate towards balding guys on this forum???

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding finasteride, it used to be banned in football. Not anymore. Dunno about other sports.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Btw, why so much hate towards balding guys on this forum???

A question I ask myself regularly. I haven't seen another hair loss forum as bad for it as this one. I've recently realised that there is a refusal from many of the most senior members here to acknowledge that baldness often isn't the end of the world both in terms of attraction from women or otherwise. The discrimination against baldness is as bad here as anywhere.

Edit.. There's also a lot of bullsh*t on here... E.g. it is nonsense to say that 'all professional athletes take steroids'. Many do, e.g. in sports like rugby. Ronaldo doesn't. Also footballers can and do take finasteride.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride is not banned by the WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) since 2009. Before it was indeed banned. So AFAIK, it is not banned in any sport.

Why? Because the quality of methods to assess whether someone did or did not use doping has improved a lot. finasteride could help to counteract those tests in the earlier days, but not anymore, so no reason to have it banned. Damn, so much bs in one thread.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score

A question I ask myself regularly. I haven't seen another hair loss forum as bad for it as this one. I've recently realised that there is a refusal from many of the most senior members here to acknowledge that baldness often isn't the end of the world both in terms of attraction from women or otherwise. The discrimination against baldness is as bad here as anywhere.

Edit.. There's also a lot of bullsh*t on here... E.g. it is nonsense to say that 'all professional athletes take steroids'. Many do, e.g. in sports like rugby. Ronaldo doesn't. Also footballers can and do take finasteride.

THIS, Ronaldo using roids is one of the most laughable accusations that I have ever heard of. Just ridiculous.

Regarding finasteride, true, just check the WADA list of banned substances.

jd_uk

Reaction score
THIS, Ronaldo using roids is one of the most laughable accusations that I have ever heard of. Just ridiculous.

Regarding finasteride, true, just check the WADA list of banned substances.

I wish there was a BS button on this forum whereby nonsense could just be removed. Yes, i'm in an intolerant mood today.

Reaction score
What drugs would footballers take? It's not like they need huge muscles.
Steroids for strength (increases explosive running speed and distance the ball can be kicked) and recovery from long training. Hgh for synergistic effect. Epo and blood doping for cardio benefits. They also take them for the aesthetic benefit of attaining a moderately decent physique despite the excessive cardio.

Running for 90 minutes everyday + additional training is highly catabolic.

Thats what they said about lance armstrong, and he looked like a stringy nonlifter. Footballers make more money and steroids improve performance, you are delusional to think athletes that make millions don't take stuff. Just ridiculous.