Celebs that you think are on finasteride or MIN or both

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hayden Christensen has had something done for sure.

His hair looks awesome now, but you can look back at old pictures from years ago and his hair was looking really thin.

His strip scar has been spotted as well

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont know about that,looks like he has cut his hair real short for the first time after his role as Darth Vader.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hayden from years ago:

normal_r26.jpg

Hayden as of recent:

normal_08.jpg

There's many others but I'm too lazy :dunno:

sandyc

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, Gordon Ramsay. Looks like he's receded an inch or so and it's stopped. He styles his hair in a way to cover his temples so he must be bothered by it. He's also quite vain so I think he's probably on finasteride.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
mpbsux20 said:
@Tom:Yup I check that blog pretty regularly.Anyway thanks for posting the link.

Well just wanted to let some of the doubters know that Bale's hairdo in The Fighter was just for the character....Its back to its real self now.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2763293696/rg2306906624

Bale's receding hairline was kinda unnatural looking, I think any of us could have done a better job giving someone a receding hairline LOL

He has awesome hair, not a girly looking hairline but no real recession either. I expect him to thin a little as time goes on from age like his dad did.

Tom1985

Established Member
Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
mpbsux20 said:
@Tom:Yup I check that blog pretty regularly.Anyway thanks for posting the link.

Well just wanted to let some of the doubters know that Bale's hairdo in The Fighter was just for the character....Its back to its real self now.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2763293696/rg2306906624

Bale's receding hairline was kinda unnatural looking, I think any of us could have done a better job giving someone a receding hairline LOL

He has awesome hair, not a girly looking hairline but no real recession either. I expect him to thin a little as time goes on from age like his dad did.

Was just watching American Psycho. Bales' hair is so good it's actually offensive to balding people lol.

Tom1985

Established Member
Reaction score
With the exception of their bassist I bet the Metallica guys are all on some kind of treatment.

James Hetfield's hair looked a lot thinner back in 2000/2001 than it does now. In an interview he also admitted that a big reason he cut his hair short was because it was thinning.

In an interview with Kirk Hammett I read he admitted he uses rogaine and it really looks like he also uses toppik or has had a shitty transplant.

Lars Ulrichs hair has is receded badly, he's pretty much bald. He seems pretty vain so I reckon he didn't respond well to any meds and was balding too much for a transplant.

Oh well, they're still awesome.

umair

Established Member
Reaction score
I bet harry style is on finasteride or minoxidil and finasteride both.....he has maintained his hairline

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey mpbsux20, this thread of yours has been bumped. :p

Would you like to give us an update on who you think which celebrities may be on baldness treatments?

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@ Agustin Araujo

Well this is purely guess work and off the top of my head

- Michael C Hall
- James Woods
- Rick Springfield (Has had a ton of surgery so I wouldn't put it past him)
- Darin Brooks
- Tom Hiddelston
- David Thewlis

Will come up with a more comprehensive list soon :)

- - - Updated - - -

- Joseph Fiennes
- Cam Gigandet
- Jon Cryer (finasteride and some concealer)
- Conan o'brien (maybe a system)
- Ray Liotta
- Clark Duke
- Robert Pattinson (his career depends on his looks)
- Taylor Lautner (Same as above x1 million)
- Jeff Daniels
- Johnny Knoxville
- Colin Hanks
-Alexander Skarsgård (Maybe recently)
- Jim Carrey
- Joel Kinnaman
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- Vincent Kartheiser
- Greg Kinnear
- Thomas Jane
- Kevin Costner
- Hugh Laurie
- Billy Bob Thornton
- Brendan Fraser
- Mickey Rourke
- Rainn Wilson
- Sam Rockwell

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
I think Michael Fassbender. His hairline looked horrible in Promethius and Shame. Seemed to have maintained or he just recedes at a snails pace.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes I totally forgot to add him to the list. If average folks take the necessary precautions, actors and entertainers would obviously be going out of the way to fix any minor flaw with regards to their hair.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
I've always wondered why jude law has never had any type of transplant work.

- - - Updated - - -

And Tom Brady is definitely on finasteride

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Interesting thread, I'm pretty sure every Hollywood male actor is on it.

A lot of the names on the initial list have slowly got worse in the past 13 years which makes sense as finasteride supposedly delays balding a lot and doesn't stop it forever from what I've read and it's less effective for older people.

It just shows that even if you had a transplant and were on it for the rest of your life, you'd still need another procedure some time in the future.