Celebs that you think are on finasteride or MIN or both

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's kinda sus how there seems to be a lot of celebs living these days that stay at NW2-3 seemingly forever.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
It's kinda sus how there seems to be a lot of celebs living these days that stay at NW2-3 seemingly forever.

They're all on finasteride, people would have pointed out their hairloss to them at an early stage as well.
Most people take action when it's already too late.

John McEnroe has done well, he was balding significantly in his early 20s and still has decent hair today for a 65 year old. I think he must have had a conservative transplant and taken finasteride.

Attachments

• 6cbd0396e7054182dea217943ebe6bd0.jpg
    6cbd0396e7054182dea217943ebe6bd0.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 38
  • John-McEnroe-1984.jpg
    John-McEnroe-1984.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 37
  • john-m-copy.jpg
    john-m-copy.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 33

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
They're all on finasteride, people would have pointed out their hairloss to them at an early stage as well.
Most people take action when it's already too late.

John McEnroe has done well, he was balding significantly in his early 20s and still has decent hair today for a 65 year old. I think he must have had a conservative transplant and taken finasteride.
Yeah, that was the point I was making.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Surely Kevin Spacey must be on something. He's had that same very receded look for over 30 years now, unless it's a wig.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Surely Kevin Spacey must be on something. He's had that same very receded look for over 30 years now, unless it's a wig.
Hair transplant, he was basically NW7 about 10 years ago:
1709330155139.png

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he also wears a wig as well at times. No transplant is ever going to fill out a crown when it's that far gone. He's smart with his wigs, they match the hairline that he always had.
In the interview he had recently with Tucker Carlson his crown was bald while his front was fairly thin, tho idk what he does for the few movie roles he gets these days.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Neymar
His hair always looked weak to me in just his 20s, and when he shaved it years ago at Barcelona it looked thin at the front, he's managed to hold onto it quite well into his early 30s but it's thinning out and receeding more to the point he's had to shave it off and disguise the thinning with bleached hair. Of course a story was sent to the media that the constant dying of his hair damaged it but it looks like male pattern baldness to me. Without meds I reckon he would be bald today.

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 16998542004929.jpg
    16998542004929.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 27
  • sddefault.jpg
    sddefault.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 27

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Eden Hazard
He was already diffusing significantly while at Chelsea in his 20s many years ago, without intervention he surely would have been bald today. His hair looks thicker these days but I reckon that is due to using hair fibres.

Attachments

• rB8CLFt1Z8OAB8zNAATwq3koJIk787.jpg
    rB8CLFt1Z8OAB8zNAATwq3koJIk787.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 27
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 1_GettyImages-1490390310.jpg
    1_GettyImages-1490390310.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 19

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Wentworth Miller
Despite his NW0 hairline he was thinning out a good 15 years ago but today his hair looks relatively thick on top. Must be meds and possibly a transplant as well.

Attachments

• wentworth-miller-balding.jpg
    wentworth-miller-balding.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 33
  • wentworth-miller-paid-shade.jpg
    wentworth-miller-paid-shade.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 32
  • wentworth-miller-autism-diagnosis.jpg
    wentworth-miller-autism-diagnosis.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 33