Celebrities wearing a system

uncle rico

Reaction score
Anyone know of any celebs that wear a hair system...ive heard rumours of Ben Affleck and Al Pacino but im not sure how true these claims are.

melbwest

Reaction score
well heaps of them do in movies so why not in real life eh, especially if they are on good terms with the make up people?

some people are suspicious of matt mcconoughey(system, hair transplant etc)...if ihe has it's good!

MichiganBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Donald Trump isnt wearing. There was a show on about celebs and what they`re doing, and when they did Trump it was revealed that he uses a rare and complex "wraparound" which takes apparently a couple of stylists and some products to help him achieve it.
He hosted Saturday night live and made fun of it himself, it was hilarious.
That guy, sure can be funny when he wants to be.

IBM

Reaction score
WHat if suddenly every celebrity start to wear a toupie? Would you be happy? If yes why? Are they models for our society?

Sean68

Reaction score
ritchie blackmore wears a hairpiece? seriously? how do you know that?
its a bloody good one if it is.

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
There are probably more celebs wearing SOMETHING then you can imagine. They are just like every one else.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sean68 said:
ritchie blackmore wears a hairpiece? seriously? how do you know that?
its a bloody good one if it is.

It was just something I was told years ago, I've also heard several people joke about it over the years, apparently he's been wearing them since the late 70's. It seems from pictures that his current style is indeed quite realistic although I have seen less convincing shots from the 70's and 80's.

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok holld up... wow is Ben Affleck really wearing a wig? I really can't tell 1 fukin bit... he looks good in both those pix with the widdows peak and without it... I don't need a hair piece yet and hopefully I never will but if that's how they look... shyt... that's pretty amazing and undetectable..

I'm not convinced he's wearing one. Maybe that's why JLo broke up with him? lol

BTW what are hair plugs?

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
Re:

chr1s said:
i still wanna know what plugs are lol
posting.php?mode=smilies&f=14#

Old transplants....
In the early days of hair transplants they used to remove a plug, about the size of a pencil erasur from the donar area and move it up top. These normally had at least 12 to 16 hairs each. Then they went to smaller plugs. The accepted method now is single hair implants or in non critical areas mini plugs of 2 or three hairs....

They truly were PLUGS in the beginning... placed mostly in almost neat rows and when the light shined thru from behind... it reminded you of a reforestation project or the cornfields of Kansas.

spotter

Reaction score
uncle rico said:
Anyone know of any celebs that wear a hair system...ive heard rumours of Ben Affleck and Al Pacino but im not sure how true these claims are.

A local bodybuilder......derek anthony.

Attachments

• july06philly_003.jpg
    july06philly_003.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 3,095

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Ben Affleck appears to have too much hair in one of those pics.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is Jude Law wearing one in the movie Slueth? His hair looks so amazing in that film, I don't get it.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
What about Brendan Frasier? He's got 2 movies coming out and no one is talking about his piece.