Celebrities wearing a system

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I am ready to say f*** it, get a good system and get on with my life.

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
What about Brendan Frasier? He's got 2 movies coming out and no one is talking about his piece.

Thats because 99% of people dont know its a piece, he's been wearing for well over 10 yrs and 'that' photo of him appeared a long time ago and only resurfaces on hairloss forums. The general public have long since forgotten, and besides he's one of those celebrities like Christian Bale who dont court the media in the same way that branjelina and the Beckhams do.

Amilcar

Reaction score
Prince , Michael Jackson, Travolta, Nicolas Cage (sometimes : he had a transplant surgery), Sean Connery (sometimes)....so many rock band members...

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
Amilcar said:
Prince , Michael Jackson, Travolta, Nicolas Cage (sometimes : he had a transplant surgery), Sean Connery (sometimes)....so many rock band members...

Axl Rose as well as his original guitarist, Slash.

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
Slash? You've seen that worth1000. com picture? Well, that photo "should be" fake.

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
Whyatt said:
Slash? You've seen that worth1000. com picture? Well, that photo "should be" fake.

No, not unless it's those particularly revealing ones from the Tokyo Drift premeir event..link?

-DH

tsunami808

Reaction score
Re:

Optimist said:
Matthew Mcconaughey definately wears one (I probly misspelling his name).

Even though I use to wear one, I had NO idea Mathew McConaughey wore one. I didnt even have an inkling that he was wearing. It is that good if it's true

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
My guess is a Transplant on Mathew.
Looks good and so does he......
One Hot man!

tsunami808

Reaction score
I just got my issue of Guitar World. Eddie Van Halen is on the cover. He is definitely wearing a piece. Looks good though

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I don't think Afleck is wearing, look at his brother. I could be wrong though, fi the two brothers from that kids show called The Upside Down Show. One has long curly hair and the other is bald, other than that they pretty much look the same. Observe.

Attachments

• 19921__upsidedown_l.jpg
    19921__upsidedown_l.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,210

s.a.f

Reaction score
You can almost read the mind of that one on the right. .... Bastard .... :badmood:

youfunkithing

Reaction score
liam gallagher from oasis and jack white of the white stripes check the pics

082208_jackwhite.jpg
the_raconteurs-gal-glastonbury08.jpg

CCS

Reaction score
One of these days I'll get an obvious wig, but a good looking one. I want shoulder length black hair, white face paint, and black star on my chest, black cloths, and wide open chest eposure, like the back side of a woman's shirt. I'll need to be buff before I can pull that look. But I'll just do it once in a while at parties if I want to make a grand appearance. Better though if I got 2 or 3 friends dressed the same though.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
youfunkithing said:
liam gallagher from oasis and jack white of the white stripes check the pics

082208_jackwhite.jpg
the_raconteurs-gal-glastonbury08.jpg

That aint liam gallagher noob.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Anyway Noels hair looks more like a wig than Liams.

CCS

Reaction score
So any baldy can be in a rock band as long as he gets a long wig. I bet many short haired guys who don't want to grow their hair that long buy good wigs for rock bands all the time. Not sure how they attach them though. But they don't shave obviously.

youfunkithing

Reaction score
Ok sorry lads wasnt clear in the last post those pics were just of Mr White and my belief is that is a piece what dyou all think???

Ok heres Mr Oasis himself a year or so ago with his Mrs looking thin on top and receedind at the temples! check out the amazingly thick bob hes been sporting of late!!!! Gotta be!!! and it ant a good one

702553.jpg

liam.jpg

LiamNewDoXP_628x700.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
That photo is years old. :roll:
This one is recent and as I said its Noels that looks suspicious.
[attachment=0:1iaywcas]610x.jpg[/attachment:1iaywcas]

Attachments

• 610x.jpg
    610x.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 378

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Gallaghers don't wear, they just got good hair.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
People told me I looked like the lead singer of Oasis when I had hair. Oh well. :jackit: