Celeb success

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
I've personally got no doubt Ashton Kutcher had a hair transplant... Not surprising really, I would have as well if I had his cash.

Here is a really old pic;
http://img141.imageshack.us/i/kutcher0010yg.jpg/

And this, which shows a far deeper hairline than he has now;
1159_image3.jpg

Jeremy Piven wears a piece btw, I don't think it is a big secret, in fact I think he is pretty open about it. Sometimes he goes out without it on I believe, pretty cool mentally to take to it I reckon.

I reckon Will.I.Am's hairline has come forward a bit, I always noticed him wearing hats... Like all the time, then in the most recent black eyed peas film clip he is virtually a NW1 so I was thinking wtf, why doesn't think dude show it off.
Led me to this;
http://bald-celebs.blogspot.com/2009/06/william.html

But this looks like a NW1 now:
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3290401536/nm1443238

Probably just the angles or maybe because he'd be tying his hair back... Anyways, just random thoughts :)

*None of these bloody pics will show up so I just linked the pages.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I did not know that about Aaron Eckhart. I thought his hair looked great in The Dark Knight though.

Kutcher is my favorite celeb hair transplant case. He did it so damn early that nobody except the hair loss community has ever, or will ever pick up on it. He was a thick thick NW2/2.5 and could still pull off bangs very easily. If you notice though, like the pic Shadow posted, his hair looked a little sparse when it was cut short. And when he grew it long he usually resorted to swooping the bangs over to cover up his temples.

But now his bangs are incredibly thick and it's obvious his hairline has been filled in to a NW1. I'm quite jealous, actually.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Also wanted to say that his hair is/was a damn anomaly. For the amount of recession he had it seems impossible for him to have had such thick bangs. I have less recession than him and can't comb nearly that much hair onto my forehead. What's the secret for that? Growing the hair a little behind the hairline long?

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
Eckhart doesn't wear a wig, I dunno where that dude got that impression. He has pictures with a shaved head and he has the exact same hairline. None of his pictures show the blend on the side or anything either.
Just a bloke with good hair, nothing more.

Definitely not a wig:
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm651532288/nm0001173

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score
A celebrity I defiitely think has done something is Matthew McConaughey. Look at his hair in 1999 (Edtv) and compare it with now.

SimpsonKnight

Reaction score
I think another celebrity success story is Tommy Lee Jones. I remember seeing him at I think maybe like the 1993 or 1992 Oscars and he was bald. Like he had hair on the sides but nothing on the top. Now though he seems to have hair on most of his head. Its thin but its there. I think it was probably a hair transplant but still, its something.

Ill see if I can find pictures.

malo

Established Member
Reaction score
SimpsonKnight said:
I think another celebrity success story is Tommy Lee Jones. I remember seeing him at I think maybe like the 1993 or 1992 Oscars and he was bald. Like he had hair on the sides but nothing on the top. Now though he seems to have hair on most of his head. Its thin but its there. I think it was probably a hair transplant but still, its something.

Ill see if I can find pictures.

His head was shaved on top because he was filming a movie about Baseball legend
Ty Cobb. Just google Ty Cobb and you will see what I mean.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That Ashton Kutcher pic has been floating around for years and I'm pretty sure that it's photoshopped. While I do agree he had temporal recession and you could see it at times, it was never as bad as in that picture. You can just tell by looking at the temples the pic has been altered

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Brick said:
That Ashton Kutcher pic has been floating around for years and I'm pretty sure that it's photoshopped. While I do agree he had temporal recession and you could see it at times, it was never as bad as in that picture. You can just tell by looking at the temples the pic has been altered

no it's not.... find me an UNMODIFIED picture then

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.

Has anyone mentioned Brendan Frasier?

Found this recently.

brendanfraser_lg.jpg

SimpsonKnight

Reaction score
o_O Whaa??? How?? He has got to be wearing a wig or something in that second pic.

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure Brendan wears a hair piece.