Celeb success

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ashton Kutcher, Owen Wilson, Jude Law

Okay, Kutcher was obviously losing his hair for years with that receding hairline. But his hair has been looking perfect lately... WTF

Owen Wilson- this guy has clearly been losing his hair for a long time, covering the front with his long blond locks. It hasn't gotten any worse at all. WHAT

Jude Law- poster child for a good-looking man with a receding hairline.... Still doesn't seem to get worse anymore.

What are your guys' opinions on what they are doing? You really think propecia is doing it for them?

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Are they even on propecia to begin with?

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you are rich you can afford the best treatments.

Ashton Kutcher does his daily swim in a pool filled with dutasteride and flutagel - FACT

JWM

Reaction score
LOL, they are ACTORS. This means that when they are in front of a camera they are wearing makeup. This INCLUDES stuff for their hair.

It is very common for many actors to wear pieces or Toppik or some other type of similar product the majority of the time.

Two of my best friends work in Hollywood and are meeting celebrities constantly and say you would be shocked how many have thin hair and look like crap without makeup.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Well on the last comment, That is kind of obvious. I think most people understand that celebrities who all seem to have perfect hair perfect skin perfect etc etc etc Do not look that way all the time.

However The 3 mentioned, At least to me seem to be more then just toppik thrown in, Owen wilsons has been noticeable for awhile, However to your average onlooker I doubt they notice. For someone his age he's most likely on propecia.

Same for jude I'd imagine although If you go back and watch movies of his from like 10 years ago you will notice a difference and he was losing his hair back then.

But Kutcher I'd say that guy had an hair transplant or something cause the difference for him is crazy, No way he responded to The normal meds that Drastically.

Who knows maybe it is just toppik.

alkulk

Established Member
Reaction score
Can you post a link with a photo showing Kutcher with hairloss. I dont know any.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't reckon kutcher had a hair transplant, he just started combing his hair forward instead of back. It makes a big difference.

StrangeKarma

Established Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure Ashton can afford the very best in hair transplant available. Hell I bet Armani personally flew in to his house to do a 1 on 1.

alkulk

Established Member
Reaction score
That's ridiculous, shwoing this picture of Ashton Kutcher and stating he's going bald. He has got so much hair to put in his face...
I am not bald and I am not able to comb that much hair into my face...

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, can you link me to new photos where u claim these guys hair is fine.... last time i saw jude law his hair was horshe and terrible on a late night talk show. ashton, well i hadnt seem him without a hat since before punked.

p.s. I find it interesting cause alot of celebrities have dealt with hairloss, without anyone really noticing. for example, robin williams was balding in that movie with matt damon badly, now his hair is perfect.... theres quite a few older celebrities... also... john cleese.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
masculineyourheart said:

This guy takes rather too much pleasure from his fantasy about Ashton's hairloss. rather creepy if you ask me.

Anyway I still don't think he's had a hair transplant. When you have hair as thick as that what's the point? He even says it in the article - he brushes his hair down and forward.

Though blimey - according to his definition of 'going bald' I think there are probably only about 10-15 percent of men who don't fit.

willem07

Reaction score
Jude law

Circa 1999
117gwwh.jpg

Dec.2007
29bg9xz.jpg

Naltima

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinneritgoes! said:
Jude Law- poster child for a good-looking man with a receding hairline.... Still doesn't seem to get worse anymore.

Heh, I get told I look like Jude Law all the time, as a matter of fact a few days ago I had a woman come up to me and wanted to take a picture because she thought I was him. I don't really see it though, to tell you the truth.

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
masculineyourheart said:
Just use Google and post them up yourself. Why should we go hunting through celebrity photos for you?

you are my slave thats why

indigoviolet

Reaction score
Seriously Ashton Kutcher still has loads of quality hair- why pick on him? I'm sure 90% of people here wouldn't mind his hair. And he's like 30 or something isnt he?

G

AL GORE. He had a nice bald spot going in the 2000 election, but in an inconvinient truth, he has the hair of any man's dreams.

beenthere

Reaction score
Not sure if he was mentioned but its an obvious one...Jeremy Piven aka Ari Gold

jeremy-piven-hair-restoration.jpg

I was also told by a big time player in Hollywood that Aaron Eckhart aka Harvey Dent has one of the most expensive hair pieces in Hollywood and that he has a guy who takes care of it for him...haha

aaron-eckhart.jpg