CBS Evening News tommorow...balding cure

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss worries end when the last member of the human race kisses his *** Good Bye, one million years in the future. (Now join me in THAT depressing thought :()

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep I thought something was on the horizon when I started finasteride and I told myself I just had to stick it out for a few more years. That was when news about hair cloning was first out and around.

One thing I learned in these years of torture is that keeping your hope low will spare you the pain afterwards.

What a brutal joke.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep I thought something was on the horizon when I started finasteride and I told myself I just had to stick it out for a few more years. That was when news about hair cloning was first out and around.

One thing I learned in these years of torture is that keeping your hope low will spare you the pain afterwards.

What a brutal joke.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming treatments..?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the upcoming treatments..?
I want them and need them just as badly as everyone else, but after so many years of disapointment and trauma I try my best not to hinge my life on them. At this point shiseido and tsuji are the only treatment that seems hopeful to me.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a facepalm it would be if the Japanese say we have the cure,but not for Americans....revenge for Nagasaki and Hiroshima motherfuckers ! *Shining long hair non bald smiling Japanese people in the background and the Japanese flag included*

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just saw a little promo/commercial. On CBS Evening news tommorow they will be doing a story about some doctor with some kind of hair technique for balding men. Looked like some sort of hair transplant but is supposed to be cutting edge. Tune in.

I've been tuning in for 10 years.... :rolleyes:

shookwun

Reaction score
We are the people of today as they were the people of yesterday,

Our future predecessors will revive this thread, only to laugh at our brotzu hope.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depressing as f***, well at least our cure is coming soon, and if someone quotes this in 10 years then fuuuuck me I'll probably have committed suicide by then.

shookwun

Reaction score
Depressing as f***, well at least our cure is coming soon, and if someone quotes this in 10 years then fuuuuck me I'll probably have committed suicide by then.

zCD6JWU.gif

Not happening Nancy

That cap you were religiously aint going no where any time soon

Last edited:

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I distinctly remember as a eight-year-old child seeing a piece on the eleven o'clock news announcing that balding would be cured in "five years." That was 27 years ago. TWENTY SEVEN YEARS AGO.
cure will be here in 5 years. Tune in, bro....

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I distinctly remember as a eight-year-old child seeing a piece on the eleven o'clock news announcing that balding would be cured in "five years." That was 27 years ago. TWENTY SEVEN YEARS AGO.
Yea I remember looking at these forums when I was like 12 thinking I wouldn't go bald because treatments were already coming out lmfao.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what else is f*****g funny.
Most members who are active here joined 2/1/0 years ago, the rest who joined 3/4 years ago probably gave up.
And they are all mostly guys in their 20s or even teenagers.
Been losing since 2014 (19), at 22 still a rebel with a f*****g late NW3/ future NW4.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what else is f*****g funny.
Most members who are active here joined 2/1/0 years ago, the rest who joined 3/4 years ago probably gave up.
And they are all mostly guys in their 20s or even teenagers.
Been losing since 2014 (19), at 22 still a rebel with a f*****g late NW3/ future NW4.
Yep we're doomed honestly. Dr Tsuji is our only hope and by then our hair will be so bad we will have been shaving for years

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep we're doomed honestly. Dr Tsuji is our only hope and by then our hair will be so bad we will have been shaving for years

Why are we doomed apart from Tsuji? This is what’s wrong with this forum people just spouting any old rubbish... the earliest release date for something is 2018... so wait till then... no point in coming to the forum tomorrow and saying ITS STILL NOT OUT WE ARE DOOMED... no it’s not out because it’s still 2018 it’s coming out... just calm down jesus