CB any news

resu

Reaction score
Yes that was with fake CB, I believe a well known supplier sent out an entire batch of "CB" to customers, none of them reported results and all thought it was because CB-03-01 was a dud. None of them actually thought that maybe, just maybe, it was the substance itself and not CB itself. CB is a good addition to any regimen, the biggest issue at the moment is price.

It wasn't in the right "form" originally but then it got sold in the right form but I didn't keep up with any updates since it's always the same claims of shedding, itch stopped and thinking they're seeing some new hairs at the temples.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does CB actually work, though? I remember a while ago there was some talk of people not really getting any results - not even in terms of maintenance(?).

Or do we have reason to belive those were only issues of the right vehicle and/or concentration which have since been resolved?

Does it work? Well it's a androgen receptor antagonist. Nobody reported results because nobody has a real clue on how to even approach things like pharmacokinetic properties of a drug.

The whole community reasoned that CB-03-01 didn't work because of vehicle issues. I knew immediately by having a look at the properties that it was a concentration issue. To no surprise obviously COSMO is trailing 2 x 5% a day now. There are no reasons to argue that there was ever a problem with the vehicle the as drug as it is low in MW and is of lipophilic nature.

Now your question is how well is CB-03-01 going to work? Based on the literature provided it seems to have the same activity towards the AR like cyproterone acetate which is a anti-androgen that is already on the market.

My speculative reasoning would be that it's going to be just about as good as finasteride in terms of results, perhaps a little worse.

The edge of CB-03-01 towards current treatments like finasteride *should be* by displaying a better side effect profile, not necessarily by providing better results. Eventually the real answer will come from their clinical trial results.

I find it weird that COSMO aims for such a late release though. I mean 2020-2022? Holy sh*t..

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Does it work? Well it's a androgen receptor antagonist. Nobody reported results because nobody has a real clue on how to even approach things like pharmacokinetic properties of a drug.

The whole community reasoned that CB-03-01 didn't work because of vehicle issues. I knew immediately by having a look at the properties that it was a concentration issue. To no surprise obviously COSMO is trailing 2 x 5% a day now. There are no reasons to argue that there was ever a problem with the vehicle the as drug as it is low in MW and is of lipophilic nature.

Now your question is how well is CB-03-01 going to work? Based on the literature provided it seems to have the same activity towards the AR like cyproterone acetate which is a anti-androgen that is already on the market.

My speculative reasoning would be that it's going to be just about as good as finasteride in terms of results, perhaps a little worse.

The edge of CB-03-01 towards current treatments like finasteride *should be* by displaying a better side effect profile, not necessarily by providing better results. Eventually the real answer will come from their clinical trial results.

I find it weird that COSMO aims for such a late release though. I mean 2020-2022? Holy sh*t..

Yes I agree with Swoop on his main points, CB-03-01 needs to be used with a good vehicle and at a high concentration. When you have users using 1% CB in the something like ethanol/pg solution and then wondering why they don't get results?...
CB will likely be as good, if not slightly superior to Finasteride in my opinion, the added bonus being that a finasteride/dutasteride user could add it to their protocol and still see improvement, the two can work in tandem with each other. The side effect profile obviously speaks for itself, CB will likely have none of the effects finasteride can have on people and I also don't know why their release date is so far away, especially as a usable product is available right now through the experimental suppliers. Maybe they're saying that to give themselves room to breathe?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ziom is gong to sell CB-03-01 soon through his shop for quite cheap soon, $60-70 around that range afaik. Hopefully the clinical trial results will be good.

If it's right and if the CB is legit ( not sure...) it will be VERY GOOD.
CB have to be cheap !

Combining a light dose of finasteride ( eg : 0.25 / day) and CB could be good ! Saddly, CB does not fight againt T, only DHT.
Do you know when this CB will be available ?

abcdefg

Reaction score
They mentioned CB being about twice as strong as finasteride. If you combined CB with finasteride I think you would be seeing some powerful long term maintenance attacking androgens from 2 different angles. The real issue is 2021 as target date for CB? Yikes may as well forget about it.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there a reason why CB is so expensive on the Kane website? Is there any way to make this more affordable before is 2020-2021 release date?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kane produce ****ty products ! We need a better and cheaper source for CB ! If a lab produce a cheap CB, they will get a lot of customer !

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
They mentioned CB being about twice as strong as finasteride. If you combined CB with finasteride I think you would be seeing some powerful long term maintenance attacking androgens from 2 different angles. The real issue is 2021 as target date for CB? Yikes may as well forget about it.

Comparing a 5ar inhibitor to a androgen receptor antagonist and then drawing a conclusion that CB is stronger? Seems like a great comparison :p.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Comparing a 5ar inhibitor to a androgen receptor antagonist and then drawing a conclusion that CB is stronger? Seems like a great comparison :p.

I guess this was pretty early on and just in rats so might not end up being true
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15646372

The aim of this study was to investigate the antiandrogenic activity of a new monoester of cortexolone, cortexolone 17alpha-propionate (CAS 19608-29-8, CB-03-01). Although the compound displayed a strong local antiandrogenic activity in hamster's flank organ test, it did not exhibit antiandrogenic activity in rats after subcutaneous injection, nor did it affect gonadotropins hypersecretion when injected to parabiotic rats. As topical antiandrogen, the steroid resulted about 4 times more active than progesterone (CAS 57-83-0) and, when compared to known antiandrogen standards, it was about 3 times more potent than flutamide (CAS 13311-84-7), about 2 times more effective than finasteride (CAS 98319-26-7) and approximately as active as cyproterone acetate (CAS 427-51-0).

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, so what's the going price for CB from the available sources (do we even have any?) and just how low would we need to drive it to get an affordable monthly figure (for me, that'd be about 100 €/month max) at whatever the optimal dose is?

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score
What's the consensus on a vehicle for CB? Is it chitosan?

I've been on RU for about 3 years with a simple alcohol\rogaine vehicle. Can that be used?

PS: I get my RU from Kane. The turnaround is always quick and my hair really has stabilized from the RU.

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the dosage being trialled by cosmo is a 100mg daily (read this somewhere, I think a swoop post, but I could be wrong)

The source I know is kane (165$/gram or 80$ gram in a group buy).

But there was a talk about ziom selling it cheaper.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the consensus on a vehicle for CB? Is it chitosan?

I've been on RU for about 3 years with a simple alcohol\rogaine vehicle. Can that be used?

PS: I get my RU from Kane. The turnaround is always quick and my hair really has stabilized from the RU.

El Duterino says he mixes it with neogenic. Others use this custom vehicle from private forums. Both claim that it works.