CB any news

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score
Has there been any update on CB in regards to a phase 3 clinical trial, and/or a release date ?

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score
Do we have any big shareholders on here that can give us an update on what is going on with the company after next Marchs meeting?

foranni

Reaction score
I have read 2022-2024 as 'official' release, but not sure about how true is that statement

abcdefg

Reaction score
I have read 2022-2024 as 'official' release, but not sure about how true is that statement

Only 7-9 years away by then Ill be too old to care anymore. Even if I start finasteride today it will probably lose effectiveness by then

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score

Where did you read that? These trials take absurdly long then, ridiculous. I hope Replicel manages to pull it off, so that will be the new "maintenance" treatment. If not I guess I'll be popping finasteride & RU58841 for quite a long time lol.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So somewhere between six and nine years until it is released. Good news for our kids (e.g. my 4-year old son who has likely inherited all my male pattern baldness genes), but not such good news for us ourselves.

abcdefg

Reaction score
6-9 years is a ridiculously long time. I guess I have no idea what takes that long to do. Get some people, put the CB crap on their heads, and check the results 6 months later to see what happened. Doesnt seem like a 6 year thing to me even manufacturing, and that isnt that time consuming to do. Obviously they must be wasting a very large portion of time in there. None of the other tests, or things like toxicity or whatever take that long to do either. Topical vehicles exist and they already have an idea there what to use. I dont see where the timelines come from aside from some huge bureaucratic mess

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score
Really that long ,! Isn't histogan and replicel expected to be released in Japan within the next few years? CB Will be obsolete by then

resu

Reaction score
CB is the weakest treatment since it just prevents at best, without game-over sides like Finasteride it still has a big market.

Without any competition they can put it on the market and ask an exorbitant price and still get away with it.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CB is really to expansive...We reall should ask for a better price...If all the members of baldness forum create a unique thread for that...maybe a lab could produce cheap CB ! We need this !!

FiveMore

Reaction score
CB is really to expansive...We reall should ask for a better price...If all the members of baldness forum create a unique thread for that...maybe a lab could produce cheap CB ! We need this !!

I agree, right now kane has for 165/gram if that were down near RU prices would be nice.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The deal is simple :

We need to force multiple labs for decrease CB price. How ? We need to create competition ( Kane, Ziom, Labs on Alibaba, TLR,etc???).
If cb was cheapest, they will sell a LOT !

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
The deal is simple :

We need to force multiple labs for decrease CB price. How ? We need to create competition ( Kane, Ziom, Labs on Alibaba, TLR,etc???).
If cb was cheapest, they will sell a LOT !

Ziom is gong to sell CB-03-01 soon through his shop for quite cheap soon, $60-70 around that range afaik. Hopefully the clinical trial results will be good.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Does CB actually work, though? I remember a while ago there was some talk of people not really getting any results - not even in terms of maintenance(?).

Or do we have reason to belive those were only issues of the right vehicle and/or concentration which have since been resolved?

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Does CB actually work, though? I remember a while ago there was some talk of people not really getting any results - not even in terms of maintenance(?).

Or do we have reason to belive those were only issues of the right vehicle and/or concentration which have since been resolved?

Yes that was with fake CB, I believe a well known supplier sent out an entire batch of "CB" to customers, none of them reported results and all thought it was because CB-03-01 was a dud. None of them actually thought that maybe, just maybe, it was the substance itself and not CB itself. CB is a good addition to any regimen, the biggest issue at the moment is price.