cb 03 01

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Shma said:
israelite said:
bluesuedeshoes said:
great results man...

you're using a bunch of stuff, can you attribute this all to CB?

i'm 100 % certain my current results are NOT from finasteride, dutasteride, & rogaine. after a year using finasteride, dutasteride, and rogaine my results have stabilized.

my results are from cb-03-01, ahk, & proxiphen
Well, if you say you're 100% sure, while using 6 things at once, everybody should go and buy this experimental stuff from a random korean (or wherever they're from) chemical company. :shakehead:

people cant go out and buy these experimental drugs because the supply is very bad!

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bro did u see pic from 2006 my hairline was bad! compare week 1 vs week 12. those pics are from cb-03-01. i did read the cosmo hopes to have it on the market before 2018

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
bro did u see pic from 2006 my hairline was bad! compare week 1 vs week 12. those pics are from cb-03-01. i did read the cosmo hopes to have it on the market before 2028

Before 2028? Well that's um, promising...

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
LMAO, you should see the results people are getting on my forum from experimental treatments we are leaving you clowns in the stone ages, while regrowing hair, ignorance is bliss, but science never fails! :whistle:

And you're right about the korean sources, that's why we only deal with American labs at my forum! But as far as Kane, OC, and Rambo are concerned yeah I agree don't use their garbage.

Yeah just randomly insult me and keep whistling dude. :whistle:
How on earth shall I know about the results of "your" forum if there's no link to it? :shakehead:

And regarding isrealite's case: I'm not trying to be pessimistic in any kind, but I've been here for a few years and everytime someone tries out a new experimental thing along with their old treatment (propecia, minoxidil etc.), they mostly get too excited and report amazing results. Then after a few months they give an update like "I dropped "XYZ" because after all I don't think it did too much for my hair".

But yeah if you call me a "clown" while reporting amazing results from some experimental stuff in an anonym board, you must be right. :dunno:

And unless you post the link to your board and show some results with CB only, there's no need to insult us as "clowns" ok?

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Shma said:
finfighter said:
LMAO, you should see the results people are getting on my forum from experimental treatments we are leaving you clowns in the stone ages, while regrowing hair, ignorance is bliss, but science never fails! :whistle:

And you're right about the korean sources, that's why we only deal with American labs at my forum! But as far as Kane, OC, and Rambo are concerned yeah I agree don't use their garbage.

Yeah just randomly insult me and keep whistling dude. :whistle:
How on earth shall I know about the results of "your" forum if there's no link to it? :shakehead:

And regarding isrealite's case: I'm not trying to be pessimistic in any kind, but I've been here for a few years and everytime someone tries out a new experimental thing along with their old treatment (propecia, minoxidil etc.), they mostly get too excited and report amazing results. Then after a few months they give an update like "I dropped "XYZ" because after all I don't think it did too much for my hair".

But yeah if you call me a "clown" while reporting amazing results from some experimental stuff in an anonym board, you must be right. :dunno:

And unless you post the link to your board and show some results with CB only, there's no need to insult us as "clowns" ok?

I didn't mean anything personal against you man, no hard feelings, it's against HairLossTalk.com's rules for me to advertise my forum here, and besides we can't allow everyone in there's just to much demand.

Then don't report great results in a public hairloss-board if you're not willing to show/send them them to everybody.
Even if you're not allowed to advertisese your board, you're still allowed to post pics here of the hair regrowth from CB only right?

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:

Real classy :thumbdown2:

Just remember, you were one of the 'clowns in the stone age' for a long while there too. Do you remember what it felt like?
You've got your own forum now with some experimental drugs that may or not be working for all we know. All I know is the air of superiority you are giving off now in the face of fellow male pattern baldness sufferers is pathetic.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And unless you post the link to your board and show some results with CB only, there's no need to insult us as "clowns" ok?[/quote]
I am not convinced by this line of reasoning. my results with propecia and rogaine have stabilized. every week i track my progress with cb-03-01!

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Maybe that was a stupid thing to say sorry guys I was drunk when I wrote that. I guess I just get pissed when everyone acts like experimental treatments are junk, and I responded that's all, peace guys.

It's ok, but if people from your forum really get regrowth from CB only please post some pics!

KDHT

Reaction score
So how/where do you exactly obtain cb-03-01 and then use it with a cream. Can you please elaborate...

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
180 2 weeks 250 this week

Attachments

• Image250.jpg
    Image250.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 210
  • Image180.jpg
    Image180.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 211

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:

I just wanted to say I had some PM sharing with the user "finfighter" where I asked to show me some promising pictures of CB users.

After his post, most people would think that CB delivers good results, however he only was able to show me ONE set of before after pics from a user who uses Minoxidil as well (and I don't care if he's been using Minoxidil for 10 years or so). So he failed to deliver A SINGLE SET of before-after pics from CB only. He also refused to post a link to "his" forum where people achieve results from that stuff (according to him). He said people are having "mixed results" and it's still to early to tell wether that stuff really works or not. I guess we expected a bit more after your post.

Don't get me wrong, If I'd get proved wrong and that experimental CB thingy does what it says on paper, I'd be the happiest man out there. However after all the fails we've seen in the past years I say: DO NOT get excited about this at the moment. :dunno:

KDHT

Reaction score
Israelite, we get it that you are seeing good results with CB, but how are you obtaining it. Pls share...

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
LMAO, you should see the results people are getting on my forum from experimental treatments, we are leaving you clowns in the stone ages, while regrowing hair
The people on my forum just started using CB a few months ago and it's far to early to judge the efficacy
:dunno:

shma must be mentally retarded
Is there anything else you can do than calling us clowns / mentally retared and being contradictory? Also you're not getting more people on your side but throwing out random insults. All I'm saying is people should not get too excited and you show all that hatred? This is not hairsite, you know?