Image194.jpg
    473.7 KB · Views: 232
  • Image188.jpg
    Image188.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 224

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bump on forehead(check point) microscopre shots were taken today and photo is approx 7 or 8 weeks old

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 225
  • Image206.jpg
    Image206.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 236
  • Image206.jpg
    Image206.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 224

kc444

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry.. but I'm very skeptical. You can take microscopic pictures of your hair line but not clear, normal pictures with the same lighting? The picture of the bump doesn't show anything and it looks like the other shots are taken of the forehead. Are you hoping to grow forehead hair? It also seems very clear that the "new growth" is just a bunch of long hairs from the front of the head that are brushed under the hairline. I don't know.

DavisNY

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry however I agree, I don't see anything here and to be quite honest, you dont need a microscope. if you have loss the same before and after photos with the same angle and lighting from a few inches away will show noticeable growth

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
week1 week3 week5 week 6

Attachments

• week 1 compare.jpg
    week 1 compare.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 231
  • week 3 compare.jpg
    week 3 compare.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 235
  • week5 compare.jpg
    week5 compare.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 239
  • week 6 compare.jpg
    week 6 compare.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 215

Ace Ventura

Reaction score
But the section in whichs cb 03 01 will be threated, will only foccus on the application of CB for the acné, not for hairloss.

fuckbaldness

Reaction score
I really believe in cb-03-01 the thing is that it will take 3 year or maybe more to see it on the market. By then i'm too bald for it. I'm losing the hope a little bit. it sucks.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
bluesuedeshoes said:
great results man...

you're using a bunch of stuff, can you attribute this all to CB?
No, noone can. That's why noone should get excited about that experimental stuff. :dunno: (even if you started different treatments at different times)

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bluesuedeshoes said:
great results man...

i'm 100 % certain my current results are NOT from finasteride, dutasteride, & rogaine. after a year using finasteride, dutasteride, and rogaine my results have stabilized.

my results are from cb-03-01, ahk, & proxiphen

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Shma said:
bluesuedeshoes said:
great results man...

No, noone can. That's why noone should get excited about that experimental stuff. :dunno: (even if you started different treatments at different times)

:whistle:

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
bluesuedeshoes said:
great results man...

i'm 100 % certain my current results are NOT from finasteride, dutasteride, & rogaine. after a year using finasteride, dutasteride, and rogaine my results have stabilized.

my results are from cb-03-01, ahk, & proxiphen
Well, if you say you're 100% sure, while using 6 things at once, everybody should go and buy this experimental stuff from a random korean (or wherever they're from) chemical company. :shakehead: