Cb 03-01 Aka Breezula Update 28.02.2018

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
:( Weird, because in internal presentations they were aiming for 2021. Regardless, it doesn't change much at this point and it's probably too early to know anyway. And at least it's a realistic date unlike Brotzu in 2016 or Follica in 2018 (well even Tsuji in 2020 sounds impossible imo).

We will know in Jan 2019, when they got phase 3 plan. Let see how long will phase 3 last. I feel 10% or 15% is even better but they never tried, instead, they tried 2.5%, for what the fck purpose ?

Fyi, Winlevi, USED to be planned for 2018 release, now look, 2020, gg. This fcking life never go as planned. Cheer

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We will know in Jan 2019, when they got phase 3 plan. Let see how long will phase 3 last. I feel 10% or 15% is even better but they never tried, instead, they tried 2.5%, for what the fck purpose ?

Fyi, Winlevi, USED to be planned for 2018 release, now look, 2020, gg. This fcking life never go as planned. Cheer

Well if you are desperate they have it for $60 a gram at zhechem... 2ml of 2.5% twice a day is somewhat affordable

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We can do the math....

Just imagine :

If we make a 7.5% CB solution, it represent 4.5g of CB a month (60 ml bottle), so with 9g....you can have two month supply...for....540$, so 270$ a month of CB.

Now...do the math with price of Setip for 10% solution....it's far far far cheaper. I think it's better to use Setip with pge2 no ? Or...DUTA + SETIP + minoxidil

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We can do the math....

Just imagine :

If we make a 7.5% CB solution, it represent 4.5g of CB a month (60 ml bottle), so with 9g....you can have two month supply...for....540$, so 270$ a month of CB.

Now...do the math with price of Setip for 10% solution....it's far far far cheaper. I think it's better to use Setip with pge2 no ? Or...DUTA + SETIP + minoxidil

Yes it’s very expensive currently

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have to do 1k$ for 100gr CB.
it's hard to put a gb together. but if you look at the concentrations you would just need few guys to buy 25/30 grams to give it a good go. Buying 5 grams is useless. The key is to know wether or not cb works in your case. I remember In the beginning setipiprant was expensive but as the trials were unfolding there were more and more interest and prices started to go down . Now you cant find seti at $10/gr or even lower( but untested supplier).
if supliers read this : $10/gram of cb you gonna sell lot of it... :p

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's totally the trick....They have to do 10$/gr for 100g CB and they will sell a lot...

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These figures are ASTONISHING and well above what I was expecting. I would like to see the baseline androgen levels of participants compared to their 6/12 month figures to see any systemic changes. Nonetheless, what we're witnessing is the potential of a localized treatment (CB/Polichem) in combination with a systemic treatment (seti/fevi/finasteride/dutasteride) that would be a lifetime hair loss prevention regimen.

Unless you have extremely sensitive follicles, which some do, this regimen would deprive the scalp of androgens so thoroughly that keeping what you have for 20, 30, 40 years would be very possible.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yawn...if you get no sides from them finasteride and duta maintain well enough, what’s the point...if blocking 80% of DHT does not work for you an additional anti androgen won’t be the cure either.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish fda granted fast track.

Fast track is a process designed to facilitate the development, and expedite the review of drugs to treat serious conditions and fill an unmet medical need.
Filling an unmet medical need is defined as providing a therapy where none exists or providing a therapy which may be potentially better than available therapy. *CHECK*

a fast track drug must show some advantage over available therapy, such as:

.Showing superior effectiveness, effect on serious outcomes or improved effect on serious outcomes *CHECK*
.Avoiding serious side effects of an available therapy *CHECK*
.Improving the diagnosis of a serious condition where early diagnosis results in an improved outcome
.Decreasing a clinical significant toxicity of an available therapy that is common and causes discontinuation of treatment *CHECK*
.Ability to address emerging or anticipated public health need *CHECK*

Sooooo what do they need? oh yeeee okeee nvm I forgot it's only hairs

View attachment 93676

Do they need to pay premium for this ?

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.cassiopea.com/~/media/Files/C/Cassiopea/presentations/Cassiopea Jefferies Jun 2018 Final.pdf Small update from this presentation (nothing really new):

There is a good news because they have updated the schedule and Breezula is back to 2021 (well at least i think this is more updated than their website):
View attachment 92113

About the Phase II/b they are currently doing:
  • 404 subjects enrolled
  • 369 subjects up to 6th month visit
  • Topline results of 6 month interim analysis June/July 2018
  • Topline 12 month results December 2018/January 2019
Finally, some interesting stats:
View attachment 92114
can confirm, i am from 2021, breezula is approved now, totally not still in phase 2 and delayed by almost a decade xD