Catwalk: Curl Rocks

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Just wanted to give my thumbs up to a new hair styling product I've discovered called "Curl Rocks" (or is it Curls Rock?) ... by TIGI ... in the line of products called "Catwalk" (nice and gay sounding, I know)...

Anyways ... the stuff is incredible. Depending on your hair style.

Up until this point as you can see in "My Story" ive been using TiGi Bedhead Gel and Paul Mitchell "Wax works". Both are fairly heavy and sticky ... but they are great at making thinning hair look thick-ish.

The only downside for me was that they made the hair either look wettish (bed head gel) or the hair just felt heavy (the wax works is thick).

This Curls Rock stuff is incredible. Its really REALLY light (wont even be able to tell you have anything in your hair) ... and it always gives you a "Dry" look ... but you can still totally mess your hair up and let it stick up any which way. Im really impressed with it, and ... there you go.

Its not for guys with Curly hair necessarily. Mine is straight and its great.

Downsides: Impossible to wash out, got to shampoo twice... and the stuff is nasty if it gets in your eyes or mouth in the shower. Translation: Sanchez ... you'll want to avoid this stuff :)

Just an FYI to all.

HairLossTalk.com