Cars kill more people than guns do. Ban them.

cuebald

Reaction score
Alcohol is a nasty, dangerous, poisonous drug imho.
There are far nicer ways of "passing the time" that don't leave you feeling like you've just consumed 50cl of paint thinner.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Cars don't intend to kill people whilst guns do plus more people own cars than guns for example many households own about 3 cars (1 for mum, 1 for dad and 1 for son jimmy). I personally don't know anyone that owns a gun but then again I am from England.

Cars are the most reliable form of transport and even though I love using the trains not all towns have a train station so a car is just so much more easier!

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
cuebald said:
Alcohol is a nasty, dangerous, poisonous drug imho.
There are far nicer ways of "passing the time" that don't leave you feeling like you've just consumed 50cl of paint thinner.

Alcohol is ok in moderation. I only drink about once a week usually on a friday after work as it helps unwind after a long week at work :punk:

oni

Reaction score
Cars don't intend to kill people

No?

Tell that to................

TorqueOmata124.jpg

BriAnNaXoXo

Reaction score
CCS said:
Discuss.

I'll start. Since I can't afford a car store, maybe I should ride around on my bike with my motorcycle helmet on with a petition to ban the paintball guns. They kill 50,000 people a year in fatal crashes. And some murderers use them to run people down. I almost got ran down just the other day.

People should use busses and bikes. And have guns to protect themselves.

facepalm2.jpg

nerdwood

Established Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
I might be wrong, but I think 40% of car accident fatalities are caused by drunk drivers???

The other 60% of car fatalities must be caused by sober drivers then.... perhaps sober drivers should be banned. :dunno:

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well about 35000 people die every year in the uk as a result of drinking, and 22000 people die every year in the uk as a direct result of driving, but only 500 people die as a result of drinking and driving
so i am not taking any chances : P :pint: :pint:
:gay2: :gay2: