Carnosine with microneedling! Lots of good info

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ran across this study so this compound basically would upregulate the growth factors in the wound healing process!!

Attachments

• 86B256AC-256D-49D3-9E6E-F6C8C288AFA2.png
    86B256AC-256D-49D3-9E6E-F6C8C288AFA2.png
    194.5 KB · Views: 433

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got a link to buy it online?
Carnosine is just a dipeptide ( Alanine + Histidine ) you can find it easily. It's used as food supplement generaly.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No. If you read the study. They make a topical out of this. It is not bogus science. This has been used for thousands of years in China for wound healing. (everything good for wound healing is good for HFs after dermarolling deep). Now the scientists pinned down the reason it is good. And can create a more concentrated version of it. It is due to quercetine and copper. Specific mix.
They show when applied topically after wound it generates new HF, and a lot.
Maybe I am missing something, but I cannot recall there being a topical that is natural that can do such thing. I forgot.
Either way, this and PDRN after wound healing seem like the most promising things I have seen in a while.
I posted a paper on that "published studies" about the state of HF regeneration. There is also another substance rhEPO (recombinant human EPO). Should also be available because athletes used to use it.
There is nothing out there right now that is more promising than wound healing. HS regeneration through isolation of DC cells and other "cloning" are, according to that paper, very far from clinical application because the follicle does not live long. Which is why the focus by Tsuji lately was to find a way to induce a HF to go through multiples cycles. That paper I posted puts everything in perspective.

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. If you read the study. They make a topical out of this. It is not bogus science. This has been used for thousands of years in China for wound healing. (everything good for wound healing is good for HFs after dermarolling deep). Now the scientists pinned down the reason it is good. And can create a more concentrated version of it. It is due to quercetine and copper. Specific mix.
Maybe I am missing something, but I cannot recall there being a topical that is natural that can do such thing. I forgot.
Either way, this and PDRN after wound healing seem like the most promising things I have seen in a while.
I posted a paper on that "published studies" about the state of HF regeneration. There is also another substance rhEPO (recombinant human EPO). Should also be available because athletes used to use it.
There is nothing out there right now that is more promising than wound healing. HS regeneration through isolation of DC cells and other "cloning" are, according to that paper, very far from clinical application because the follicle does not live long. Which is why the focus by Tsuji lately was to find a way to induce a HF to go through multiples cycles. That paper I posted puts everything in perspective.
Great posts as usual! I always feel like you are on the brink of discovering something huge

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where can we read this paper/study?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@eeyore Here it is

I read the canosine thing, the numbers are not impressive franly. Quality of paper - at least the one I read on Rgate- is quite low. They even play with the size of before and after. The study that I linked up there on chinese herbs, is astounding according to people in the field, not me.
Thanks, though I think that's a very small snippet of a paper isn't it? For example I couldn't find where it says "HS regeneration through isolation of DC cells and other "cloning" are, according to that paper, very far from clinical application because the follicle does not live long."

bulli103

Reaction score
oral always works better than a topical.....if it really would work, we only need keep on needling and take the carnosine pills daily (how i read 1 gr./day)......or i'm wrong ?....

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oral always works better than a topical.....if it really would work, we only need keep on needling and take the carnosine pills daily (how i read 1 gr./day)......or i'm wrong ?....
The first thing I looked up about carnosine was bio availability - and its almost non-existent. So pills do nothing, unless im missing something. Anyways, i got carnosine in liquid form from amazon. Gonna apply topically after needling once a week.

Reaction score
The first thing I looked up about carnosine was bio availability - and its almost non-existent. So pills do nothing, unless im missing something. Anyways, i got carnosine in liquid form from amazon. Gonna apply topically after needling once a week.

Which one? Also, does anyone know if l-carnosine is the same thing?

Desolation

My Regimen
Reaction score

Carnosine gets broken down during digestion. The best way to raise your Carnosine levels is through Beta-alanine supplements.

When you consume carnosine by itself, your GI tract breaks it down into beta-alanine and histidine – its two amino acid constituents, and only a small amount of it is preserved at this time. Similarly, carnosine supplements typically contain less than 50% beta-alanine, and beta-alanine is a rate-limiting amino acid when making carnosine in the muscles.

Therefore, to achieve an optimal carnosine level in your body, a more effective and efficient method is to do it through beta-alanine intake.*

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
i told u guys i applied beta alanine after needling and got insane itch