Can't Believe I Have Hair Again-here Are The Pics

Josh mw

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Well like expected and warned I'm in a state of shock! The feedback has been amazing and I do like it and think has the hair on my sides and back grow longer and I get more comfortable styling it I will enjoy it more! It's very humid here yesterday and today and when sweating i did notice a little lift in front and side but just pressed it down and hit it with a hair dryer and it was better.

Attachments

• IMG_9585.JPG
    IMG_9585.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 550
  • IMG_9588.jpg
    IMG_9588.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 554
  • IMG_9591.jpg
    IMG_9591.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 580
  • IMG_9623.jpg
    IMG_9623.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 527

Josh mw

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It’s a skin system and the hair method is injected. That’s really all I know. The guy is pretty secretive about where he gets the systems. I got it done at Fabi of Rome I’m Weathersfield CT in the US. I am happy but still getting used to it. As is my husband.

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It’s a skin system and the hair method is injected. That’s really all I know. The guy is pretty secretive about where he gets the systems. I got it done at Fabi of Rome I’m Weathersfield CT in the US. I am happy but still getting used to it. As is my husband.

congratulations! Looks great and really natural.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

AWESOME! happy for you. Great cut, undetectable. have fun

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
See this is what a hair system should look like! Not one at all!!

You chose a template and density that was perfect for you. Congrats man looks great!

Hairconomist

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello there, fellow gay New Englander with hair loss! I’m in Amherst MA and I’m looking into finally getting a piece myself soon.

What are the costs of getting a piece at Fabi of Rome?

Josh mw

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I will say as I will be sharing in a new post I think my guy is a bit adventurous by saying I can go 4 weeks btw bonds, but perhaps in cooler less humid months that may be possible. Right now day 4 I've already had to touch up around the edges with some Ghost Bond and a hair dryer and yesterday the itching was insane! LOL Today it feels and looks much better and I'm not freaking out thinking I made a mistake!