Can You Take Ghost Bond / Other Glues On Plane When Travelling With Hair System ?

teenbalding

Reaction score
Havent got hair system yet and am gonna travel for holidays during summer. I was wondering if you can take glue such as ghost bond or other for your hair system. I heard plane dont allow you to take glue as its inflammable which will be very awkward if I decide to travel with the hair system.

lace

Reaction score
Ghost Bond is water based. Non flammable.

When I fly I put everything.......tapes, alcohol, GooGone etc in my checked luggage. Never an issue. Carry on luggage goes through a scanner. One never knows what gets flagged and what goes through.

teenbalding

Reaction score
Ghost Bond is water based. Non flammable.

When I fly I put everything.......tapes, alcohol, GooGone etc in my checked luggage. Never an issue. Carry on luggage goes through a scanner. One never knows what gets flagged and what goes through.

Wow how is alcohol allowed? Is it because you put it in checked luggage, and checked luggage are given more leniency?

Noah

Reaction score
The glues we use are no more flammable than perfume. You can pack them in check-in luggage, and you can also take them in your hand luggage provided they are in containers with volume not exceeding 100ml. and the containers are in a ziplock bag with a volume not exceeding I litre. Be aware that the 100 ml container size applies whether or not the container is full. If you have a 150 ml tube with 50 ml of glue in it, it can be confiscated.

lace

Reaction score
Technically I suspect alcohol should not be placed in luggage. I take no more than 100ml. 125K miles of flying and never a problem. Very possible that someone on a future flight may inspect the checked bags and perhaps remove the alcohol. So far it has never happened to me. In 12 days I leave the country on an 8000 mile trip. I will update this thread if I encounter problems.

Noah

Reaction score
Technically I suspect alcohol should not be placed in luggage. I take no more than 100ml. 125K miles of flying and never a problem. Very possible that someone on a future flight may inspect the checked bags and perhaps remove the alcohol. So far it has never happened to me. In 12 days I leave the country on an 8000 mile trip. I will update this thread if I encounter problems.

Same here, Lace. I travel all the time and never a problem.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Damn ,but I want to travel with no big luggage, only the hand luggage I take with myself and I need some isopropyl alcohol just in case, if I need to do some touchup or something. Can it be confiscated, if I only take like 25 ml?