Can You Guys Help Me Identify What Norwood I Am In?

bewareofpandas

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm 24 years old who's dealing with hairloss since I was probably 18 or 19. I'm currently on meds, which is Finasteride, for about a year now - dosage is 1.25mg every 2 days since I am taking the 5mg generic ones. No sides of which I am aware of. I was using minoxidil last 6 or 7 months ago for 9 months with a dose of 1mL per day which I thought didn't yield any results, so I stopped. Now, I've started to get back on Minoxidil in which I've been using for 9 days up to the writing of this thread upping its dosage to 2mL per day. I'm not sure where I fall in the Norwood Scale that is why I'm asking you guys. And does it seem like I could be a good candidate for a transplant? Or am I not far enough along in my hairloss journey? Could I still recover my hair to its youthful glory? Thank you all in advance!

Untitled1.jpg Untitled2.jpg Untitled3.jpg Untitled4.jpg Untitled5.jpg Untitled6.jpg Untitled7.1.jpg Untitled8.1.jpg Untitled9.jpg Untitled91.jpg Untitled92.jpg

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
NW2 - NW3 with thinning.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinning in a Norwood 5 pattern. You have the inverted Y shape with the little island of hair at the front. finasteride is saving you from the Norwood graveyard.