Can You Get Attractive Women As A Baldie

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could still easily find a "wife" if that was what I wanted but its not

Let’s say you’d never lost a single hair, how long would you have anticipated sleeping with random women for?

You need looks to land hot girls and importantly to be socially adjusted and fun

What is a “hot girl”? Is an extremely attractive woman who happens to be frigid “hot”?

Isn’t being socially adjusted more to do with exposure to social situations than mere physical appearance? Lots of unattractive people can hold decent conversation and conduct themselves with dacorum so I’m not sure I understand the point here.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s important to remember that people enjoy having their worldview reinforced. So when you’ve got a bunch of unhappy guys keen to blame all of their problems on hair loss, interacting where people are largely uninhibited, it will inevitably create a pretty toxic and unhelpful environment.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s say you’d never lost a single hair, how long would you have anticipated sleeping with random women for?

as long as possible! I have zero desire for kids or a wife so, so long as there was lonely women available I would promptly sleep with them, so long as my sexual desires remained. Why would you even ask that?

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
as long as possible! I have zero desire for kids or a wife so, so long as there was lonely women available I would promptly sleep with them, so long as my sexual desires remained. Why would you even ask that?

Because I doubt it can be maintained in the long term with or without hair. What kind of women would you anticipate sleeping with when you’re 60 for example?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I doubt it can be maintained in the long term with or without hair. What kind of women would you anticipate sleeping with when you’re 60 for example?

again though I said so long as my sexual desires maintain. At 60 Im sure my sack will be a low hanging empty mess and Ill have ZERO interest in sex.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Less interest, most likely, but 60 is young to have zero interest. You'll see when you get there!

Well Joan, Ill be retired with my properties and go have fun then. Ill aim for younger women who want a sugar daddy, lead them on long enough to get what I want then move on. Ill travel around and meet women in other countries and then theres always renting what you need!

Ill still be in shape I presume but if I have to start using things like v****, which I assume start near that age, its probably over for me anyway. My brother with his hair has no problems still getting younger women. We were in a store the other day and the register guy asked if we were twins, then my brother took off his hat.
This to me is pretty definite proof if I still had my hair, I would be keeping up sleeping with various women.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
...We were in a store the other day and the register guy asked if we were twins, then my brother took off his hat...

Similar facial features and your brother has hair and you don't? Damn. Just curious, what Norwood are you and brother? Age difference?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Similar facial features and your brother has hair and you don't? Damn. Just curious, what Norwood are you and brother? Age difference?

Im a tough Norwood to say honestly. Ive had a hair transplant and even though it filled in my hairline it didnt lower it back to its original place. Im also diffuse. I need another hair transplant soon to start filling in around the hairs Im losing that were pre hair transplant.
Hes a perfectly thick NW0 who decided to grow his hair out now. I always used to be the one who grew his hair longer. Now Im FORCED to keep it short so it doesnt look like a diffuse rats nest. Or I shave, which I also hate. I have been debating on shaving it lately, I just REALLY dont have the face for it.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im a tough Norwood to say honestly. Ive had a hair transplant and even though it filled in my hairline it didnt lower it back to its original place. Im also diffuse. I need another hair transplant soon to start filling in around the hairs Im losing that were pre hair transplant.
Hes a perfectly thick NW0 who decided to grow his hair out now. I always used to be the one who grew his hair longer. Now Im FORCED to keep it short so it doesnt look like a diffuse rats nest. Or I shave, which I also hate. I have been debating on shaving it lately, I just REALLY dont have the face for it.

Wow, quite a contrast. This is where I hope genetic science gets off its *** and explores these familial differences where there are similar characteristics but distinct differences in phenotype.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, quite a contrast. This is where I hope genetic science gets off its *** and explores these familial differences where there are similar characteristics but distinct differences in phenotype.

Yeah Its a hard hit to the gut every time I see his hair. It makes you do that comparison thing where you start nit picking all the different lifestyle choices you each do to see if ANYTHING is the cause when you know its just sh*t genetics. He got the hair from my moms sides who live into their 90s. I got most of my genes from my dads side who dies in their early 60s, nice knowing you guys I guess.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mostly into guys myself.

Other than a hair system, slick bald only looks good with a muscley/toned/ripped body,a tan, and sometimes facial hair.
Although not keen on facial stubble myself.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been over 3 years since I last posted, and a lot has happened since then. My receeding has crept further and I don't really have a hairline anymore, I'm probably diffuse NW4 now. These kinda threads make me sad, really. The shallowness is really alarming... but on the other hand I really don't know where good looking guys are coming from with this attitude since it's always been hard for me to attract girls. It doesn't get easier with balding, that's for sure, but I don't think it's the end of the world for guys like me who are at the bottom of the pile to begin with. And the funny thing is that I've been in a fairly happy relationship for over 3 years. But I'm very careful about my assets and not going to pay to be with someone. For the time being my lady friend wants to be with me for who I am, and I'm happy with that. But I'm not paying for her stuff, time or compassion. I've kept myself in shape, still work out and attitude-wise I'm pretty much MGTOW. The more I interact with women the more I realize how stupid a game it is and how fickle and unpredictable most women are. I don't hate women, of course not, I live with one. But I don't consider women as some godly creatures that men need to adore and respect no questions asked. Respect needs to be earned. And I'm not definitely not gonna be a slave to p**sy like so many men seem to be.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been over 3 years since I last posted, and a lot has happened since then. My receeding has crept further and I don't really have a hairline anymore, I'm probably diffuse NW4 now. These kinda threads make me sad, really. The shallowness is really alarming... but on the other hand I really don't know where good looking guys are coming from with this attitude since it's always been hard for me to attract girls. It doesn't get easier with balding, that's for sure, but I don't think it's the end of the world for guys like me who are at the bottom of the pile to begin with. And the funny thing is that I've been in a fairly happy relationship for over 3 years. But I'm very careful about my assets and not going to pay to be with someone. For the time being my lady friend wants to be with me for who I am, and I'm happy with that. But I'm not paying for her stuff, time or compassion. I've kept myself in shape, still work out and attitude-wise I'm pretty much MGTOW. The more I interact with women the more I realize how stupid a game it is and how fickle and unpredictable most women are. I don't hate women, of course not, I live with one. But I don't consider women as some godly creatures that men need to adore and respect no questions asked. Respect needs to be earned. And I'm not definitely not gonna be a slave to p**sy like so many men seem to be.
Congrats on the 3 years. How tall are you?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

Glad you are doing well and seem to be sorted in life. I agree that the lengths some men go to just to get in a womans knickers is obscene, glad you haven't lowered yourself to that level and still have some self respect.