Can You Get Attractive Women As A Baldie

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
hold the frame and be jacked af

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Not a chance. You can't get even an unattractive woman as a baldie. Be as rich, in shape, intelligent, cultured, educated in game etc. etc. as you want. Nothing can overcome a big NW6 outline on your head.

Try as much as you want by all means. Most of us have spent years and years trying.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
only if she marries you for money. she would get the good lifestyle / cash for clothes and shoes from you, and her sexual needs would be fulfilled by the other man.
apparently there are loads of men who even pay money to watch their wifes get fucked by teenage boys

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a chance
And yet
When I was NW5-6, before the transplants, I had sex and relationships.
I would rather die than be bald, but it is untrue that as a bald man you got no chance.
I don’t think I would say that to any bald man, but you are too pessimistic.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And yet
When I was NW5-6, before the transplants, I had sex and relationships.
I would rather die than be bald, but it is untrue that as a bald man you got no chance.
I don’t think I would say that to any bald man, but you are too pessimistic.
how tall are you?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
how tall are you?
Average.
And I was not particularly good looking.
Nor do I have low standards.
I just tried to wing it and sometimes succeeded.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Average.
surely your situation was years ago

advent of Tinder and insane popularization of social media platforms made dating market and competition among males hardcore

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Average.

Did you use cold approach back in those days?

Don't you get tired of typing this 24/7? If you keep on typing "personally" this has been my experience as a bald guy, it would be fine. But you insist on saying all bald guys are fucked with getting genuine attraction from the opposite sex. Repeating it like a mantra doesn't make it true. There are plenty of bald guys with an attractive face who are dating a pretty girl - and he didn't go bald after meeting her nor is he being used for money. You could say she liked his personality over raw attraction, maybe. But a guy with a masculine face, in shape, tan could could create spontaneous attraction too. Plenty of black guys in this category and non black too.

Facts are this, you know me, a straight talker. You have personality issues, you don't pull off balding, aiming way too high, pick one or more. You said yourself you didn't really date even with hair. There's tons of girls out there and hair is not the problem. Though it can be a limiting factor but nothing that should limit someone entirely like you make out. An attractive face with or without hair and being socially adjusted, is enough to attract a pretty girl let alone not being able to get a 2/10 girl like you say.

You're a diffuse Norwood 6 with a normal hairline, I relate with you there in terms of the pain and shame. I'd feel the same and many men would be torn inside with seeing that image. But dating wise, you're simply wrong and extreme. IMO you're venting about hair to divert the issue subconsciously. Addressing the actual problem and cultivating a look to complement you or introducing personality changes will yield more success and less resentment.

I don't get tired of typing it just the same as I don't get tired of persevering and continually trying to go on dates. It's futile but I keep going. Anyway, you are right and I will add 'personally' and 'in my experience' in my posts. However, I honestly do not see 'plenty of bald guys with an attractive face who are dating a pretty girl'. Most bald guys I know are older (in the 'went bald after meeting her' category) or just as ****ed as I am, but putting on a brave face, unlike me. Or they have much less aggressive hair loss e.g. NW3.

I'd say that my worst moments were being unable to get anywhere with a 3/10. Maybe it's not 2 but it's a matter of semantics at that point. You're a straight talker for sure, but based on my experiences, I'd still disagree. Please could you advise me about what to do to cultivate a look to complement me or introduce personality changes? You can PM it to me if you want.

The best that I've had in dating were women who had a good time with me, spent hours talking to me and telling me about themselves etc. but reacting badly when I tried to move things forward romantically in any way. That's the best that you can get as a baldie, as far as my experiences tell me: a single fun date with an attractive woman.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a chance. You can't get even an unattractive woman as a baldie. Be as rich, in shape, intelligent, cultured, educated in game etc. etc. as you want. Nothing can overcome a big NW6 outline on your head.

Try as much as you want by all means. Most of us have spent years and years trying.

Rich, yes, but you’ll still be an ugly bald c*** in her eyes and she’ll vomit in her mouth at the thought of being intimate but does it for the shoes, etc.

Last edited:

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
surely your situation was years ago

advent of Tinder and insane popularization of social media platforms made dating market and competition among males hardcore

On Tinder and co I do aggree. But in real life its very different. Balding/bald you simply HAVE to meet women outside of your phone (uhhh scary).

Being bald on Tinder is like going to War without a weapon.