Can Unattractive Guys Have A Healthy Social Life?

Baldingat188

Reaction score
It's in your head man. Start the 100 pushup challenge today and you'll stop thinking about your hairline :D, which I'm sure is better than you think.

Once you look in the mirror and see scalp everywhere like I did before I started treatments...seeing your NW6 fate right before your eyes...washing your hair and realizing most of the shampoo is going to the donor area...because the the top is so weak and shitty...then start to worry a little haha.

I agree , I really want to start hitting the gym more. It's honestly a decent cope. But yea , my hairline isn't that bad it's mostly the diffuse thinning that bothers me. If I could be an average looking bald guy I'd probly relax a bit . But no , even that is to much to ask for . Will probly become a wigcel

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I agree , I really want to start hitting the gym more. It's honestly a decent cope. But yea , my hairline isn't that bad it's mostly the diffuse thinning that bothers me. If I could be an average looking bald guy I'd probly relax a bit . But no , even that is to much to ask for . Will probly become a wigcel

Dude if I go slick I'll probably go with like 2-3 FUE's + SMP, unless Tsuji or other new tech pans out by then.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
at first glance, having friends should have nothing to do with your appearance but in my opinion your social life is drastically impacted by your appearance espically when you are young. I am not talking about relationships here , just simple platonic friends.

If you look around almost every loner is unattractive themselves. It's like they have a sticker on their face saying "stay away". Even the most introverted people could probly enjoy having a few friends - yet not everyone has that. When unattractive people do have a lot of freinds or are relatively popular it is usually because of 1 of 2 things. 1- they are funny . 2- they are exceptional in some other way. But has anyone else noticed how dry most unattractive guys social lives are?

Can anyone prove me wrong on this? It's been really getting to me latley not having any friends. I hate to blame it on genetics and sound like I'm making excuses but most of the time when I meet people they aren't even interested in being friends with me.

My group of mates range from 9.5/10 to 3/10. When we were younger the ugly guys certainly had it worse when it came to slagging, but this is no longer the case. So yes it's possible for unattractive guys to lead a healthy social life, although there's no denying that it's harder. The reason most nearly every "loner" you see is unattractive is more to do with the fact that attractive people have it soooo easy, not that it's impossible for unattractive guys to lead a healthy social life.

I mean most groups of "lads" that I've met travelling or in pubs or wherever, contain a normal percentage of good looking, average looking, and unattractive looking guys.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I have a natural tan and black hair with a masculine face. I pulled off the shaved look but honestly, it wasn't enough. I couldn't come to terms that I was a subversion of myself and that was that.

Self acceptance is most important, which is why I'm glad you took action your hair looks like how you want it now.

Hopefully finasteride will do its job and your male pattern baldness will slow down/stop and you'll never have to worry about this again.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Masculine guys pull of the bald look better is something everyone can agree on. The problem is some guys will never look masculine , no matter how much we lift we will still look like a freaking twink lol. And with hair that's ok because there is a niche on the dating market for that. But without hair you just become a really awkward , skinny incel guy.
red pill train brutallly slapping me in the face.

goddamn do i feel this so hard and so bad when i see this new wave of cutesy nerdy hipster type girls with twink looking boyfriends . . . and even asian guys sometimes. the latter with the asian guys gets me so f*****g depressed and angry especially because i KNOW i could fulfill that role for these super cutesy rice burning white girls. heck, im pretty sure i look better than these asian guys (if i had hair)

Baldingat188

Reaction score
A bald twink looks pretty bad I agree. What is your norwood exactly?

I don't even go to the gym, I just do bodyweight exercises such as pushups, pullups and dips...results have actually been decent but I'm trying to achieve the lean swimmer look, not necessarily get big. It does help fill out your frame a bit, and I like how slim fit clothing fits me regardless.

I'm in nw2 with diffuse thinning. I already sort of have the lean swimmer look but that doesn't look good bald imo so I'm trying to gain size ATM.

Baldingat188

Reaction score

goddamn do i feel this so hard and so bad when i see this new wave of cutesy nerdy hipster type girls with twink looking boyfriends . . . and even asian guys sometimes. the latter with the asian guys gets me so f*****g depressed and angry especially because i KNOW i could fulfill that role for these super cutesy rice burning white girls. heck, im pretty sure i look better than these asian guys (if i had hair)

I wouldn't mind being a twink guy if I was good looking and had hair. I'd actually chose that over being a masculine guy weirdly cause it's the identity I would be used to.

whatintheworld

Reaction score

Dude don't give up hope. If you are decent facially which is what people have said here, you can still achieve this. Your expectations/desires are quite normal and nothing unrealistic, so everything is still in play.

Here is your blueprint (can apply to anyone really):

Acquire a decent job (hair or not, you need this). Eventually this will give you the choice to get an FUE if you so choose.
Improve physique slightly (do bodyweight exercises at home if you don't like the gym, which is what I do). Run outside to get a little more tanned in the sun.
Maximize looks (grow some stubble, have a clear complexion, go buy some more expensive clothing that fits better).
Here is a link for some ideas: http://www.stylesofman.com/mens-fall-fashion-essentials/
Get your clothes in slim fit, nothing baggy.

Do you wear glasses? Invest in some nice frames, you'll be amazed at how much of a difference that makes.

Last but not least...improve social skills. Maybe the most important. Start reading books, maybe the ny times or something. When hanging out with friends, just start bantering about random topics and learn how to segue the conversation in another direction.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
at first glance, having friends should have nothing to do with your appearance but in my opinion your social life is drastically impacted by your appearance espically when you are young. I am not talking about relationships here , just simple platonic friends.

If you look around almost every loner is unattractive themselves. It's like they have a sticker on their face saying "stay away". Even the most introverted people could probly enjoy having a few friends - yet not everyone has that. When unattractive people do have a lot of freinds or are relatively popular it is usually because of 1 of 2 things. 1- they are funny . 2- they are exceptional in some other way. But has anyone else noticed how dry most unattractive guys social lives are?

Can anyone prove me wrong on this? It's been really getting to me latley not having any friends. I hate to blame it on genetics and sound like I'm making excuses but most of the time when I meet people they aren't even interested in being friends with me.
Yes, we can.

But it is much harder and frustrating for us.