can stylying products be used after toppik is applied ?

beaner

Reaction score
Depends on what kind of products you're talking about. You could get away with hair spray but I don't think you'd want to use gel, putty, pomade, or anything like that since that would require running your fingers through your hair which would rub off, smear, or otherwise ruin the look of the toppik. That's my experience anyway.

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
beaner said:
Depends on what kind of products you're talking about. You could get away with hair spray but I don't think you'd want to use gel, putty, pomade, or anything like that since that would require running your fingers through your hair which would rub off, smear, or otherwise ruin the look of the toppik. That's my experience anyway.

thank you for replying sir.

mickeyblueyes

Reaction score
You can get away with just applying on the tips depending on your style but running it through your hair would make mess. i find that combing into a style i want and then using the fibre hold spary looks good enough. never gonna look as good as when you had hair though. just experiment.

You should shop around before just going with toppik much better and cheaper options avaliable. :punk: