Can someone suggest a place to get quality systems?

No Hair No Fair

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's lavividhair.com - not lavivid.com
Oops.
Thanks for that correction.
I think when I typed "lavivid" into the url/google field in my mobile browser it automatically added ".com" and made it into a url.
Funny that it went to another website selling hairpieces.
Maybe that's their old site?

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't. I wear low density systems. Recently ordered low density pieces from 4 different vendors and all were comparable in their "low density " offerings.
Right, yes that's what I'm meaning. I'm looking for higher density. Waiting on a 130 density from from Lavivid, but had to order it custom which has taken close to 3 months (not bad at all considering the times, and Lavivid is very good company with great customerservice and quality). But highest density lace in stock with lavivid that works for me is 95.

I'm hoping to avoid this wait next time by using SHP which has 120 density lace in stock. I understand these density numbers can vary greatly from company to company.

So you're saying In your experience Lavivid and SHP are pretty comparable in terms of density #s?

Rijad

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used Lordhair for a few years, but their quality has gone down a lot plus poor customer service so I stopped ordering from them.... so far pretty happy with my system from Super Hairpieces. Might give Lavivid a try next time...

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, yes that's what I'm meaning. I'm looking for higher density. Waiting on a 130 density from from Lavivid, but had to order it custom which has taken close to 3 months (not bad at all considering the times, and Lavivid is very good company with great customerservice and quality). But highest density lace in stock with lavivid that works for me is 95.

I'm hoping to avoid this wait next time by using SHP which has 120 density lace in stock. I understand these density numbers can vary greatly from company to company.

So you're saying In your experience Lavivid and SHP are pretty comparable in terms of density #s?
Lace typically has low or medium density, too fragile to knot more hair on lace...French lace can handle more density...the lavivid hellios and the m115 from SHP have comparable density

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lace typically has low or medium density, too fragile to knot more hair on lace...French lace can handle more density...the lavivid hellios and the m115 from SHP have comparable density
I appreciate that information, thank you. Both of those units advertise same density numbers, 90 or 95 I believe, which tells me the two companies may be very similar in density numbers. Thank you sir