Can Anyone Suggest Me A New Hairstyle? Norwood 3 (include Pic)

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 3 isnt even bad......you should be able to pull off most hairstyles that a norwood 1 and 2 can do? Sure you will reveal more of your temples, but a nw3 with ok density should be able to do quite a lot of hairstyles.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 3 isnt even bad......you should be able to pull off most hairstyles that a norwood 1 and 2 can do? Sure you will reveal more of your temples, but a nw3 with ok density should be able to do quite a lot of hairstyles.

Bro, NW3 pulling off most of the same styles as a NW1....? No f*****g way....even at NW2 you lose several style options

Carl Rogerson

My Regimen
Reaction score

That’s what I’m hoping for! But the comb over appears to be the only look that will work for me.

Carl Rogerson

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• BC6BEFAE-CF2E-4118-B12C-37BEFCBF3E97.jpeg
    BC6BEFAE-CF2E-4118-B12C-37BEFCBF3E97.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,085

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
At first I wanna post that you're NW0 imbecile

But now... You're a magician

Strong combover skills. Congenital?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve attached a pic of my hair when it’s not combed over. @davesmith420

It looks like there is a think hairy penis on your forehead.

Jokes aside, I never managed to make even remotely good combover as yours with even the better hair.

Motamota

My Regimen
Reaction score
Buh, walk outside on a windy day and it's game over. I keep mine really short, sometimes a buzz in the summer time (get a nice tan on the scalp, and blondes the hair too), or just wear hats. My front bangs have thinned out over the last 10 years, now it just looks like I have a bald spot there.

Attachments

• 20180724_181359.jpg
    20180724_181359.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 898

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If my hairline started to recede into NW3 territory (I'm a NW1.5), I couldn't even pull off a combover. Not even with a styling product. My hair just defaults into a bunch of curls no matter what I do, lol. My only choices are basically to just keep it really short or grow it out. Can't do a damn thing with it though, lol.

Seems like you've mastered it though, lol.