Can Anyone Suggest Me A New Hairstyle? Norwood 3 (include Pic)

Carl Rogerson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys. I am a norwood 3 and currently I just push my hair forward and sweep it to the side. Can anyone suggest any better hairstyles for a norwood 3?

Attachments

• WIN_20180304_13_03_26_Pro_LI.jpg
    WIN_20180304_13_03_26_Pro_LI.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 3,642

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was hoping for a style of something other then a comb over. Not sure if there is another style I would be able to pull off.
one thing i can say is that dont be afraid to show off your barren temples, when i was thick Norwood 2 i was so devastated about my temples i styled my hair the way you did, now they reached nw3 territory and this back sweep still looks good even though i got a huge forehead

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Post more pictures of your hair. You could always grow out your bangs a little bit and do something like this (this is how I style my hair).

Attachments

• fringehaircollection-33.jpg
    fringehaircollection-33.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,117

Carl Rogerson

My Regimen
Reaction score
one thing i can say is that dont be afraid to show off your barren temples, when i was thick Norwood 2 i was so devastated about my temples i styled my hair the way you did, now they reached nw3 territory and this back sweep still looks good even though i got a huge forehead
I am currently hiding my temples by doing a sweep. I understand that often it looks better exposing your temples but I just need to find the right hair style.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no one would wear that mop unironically if he wasnt balding

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 2,537
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,764
  • 4j5bsnef68801.png
    4j5bsnef68801.png
    543.3 KB · Views: 1,958

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you look great in that pic though, im not even NW2 and cant pull out such a straight looking hairline

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Post more pictures of your hair. You could always grow out your bangs a little bit and do something like this (this is how I style my hair).
@davesmith420, I see why you chose him. He looks very much like you.