Can Anyone Recommend A Good Supplier Of A System In The Uk?

Pablo Patterson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi
I have had my first system on for about 3 months now.
The front is now receding too much so I need a new one.
If you could recommend a supplier in the UK that's not overpriced, has good quality systems and reliable.

Many thanks.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Pablo, I've sent you a PM recommending the UK hair system company I use. The good news is that they are still doing custom hair systems too at this difficult time. Their stock systems are great quality, but it's even better to get a custom if you want to get the best results. Another good thing I like about them is that you can spread the cost of your systems as a monthly payment if you prefer too, and they are very reasonably priced. They also have a network of salons round the UK too who can help you with a consultation or install if you're unsure what you're doing at the beginning.

Last edited:

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Pablo, are you looking for a salon service, or do you prefer to just buy the unit and look after it yourself?

milbarr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend a supplier in the UK ?
Good quality system for a reasonable price.
Many thanks

Noah

Reaction score
There is nothing to stop you doing so. I prefer not to, just because I am on here a lot, and I don't want to give people the impression that I am shilling for particular suppliers. But if you have had a really good experience of a particular supplier, please do share it.

ChrisPratty

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi
I have had my first system on for about 3 months now.
The front is now receding too much so I need a new one.
If you could recommend a supplier in the UK that's not overpriced, has good quality systems and reliable.

Many thanks.
I have worn hair systems from over 3 suppliers in the past 3 years and none of them was based in my country! Top hair system suppliers ship across the globe and I see no logic in limiting yourself to local suppliers.

Brands like Bonohair and Lordhair promise quality hair systems and good discounts as well. I have been buying from the latter since November and I am pretty happy with their quality, price, and support.

Here’s the catalog that I have been buying from lately:

https://www.lordhair.com/mens-hair-systems.html

To be honest, I am a local guy myself but hair systems cost a lot more when I live. So, I decided to ship them from these folks. And I am pretty happy about it.

Good luck with your search though. May you find the best crown for your head!