Can anyone recommend a company in N.Ireland who supply and fit systems

sparkymarky

Reaction score
Wanting to get a system and looking some help. Looking to go the professional route but finding it hard to locate any in Belfast area. Willing to travel though.

Noah

Reaction score
I have used a place called Hairspray in Henry Street in Dublin, and they were good if you're willing to go that far. There is a guy called Niall Friel in the Malone Road who I have used to buy tapes and glue, but I haven't worn his pieces. He seems more focused on laser treatment and transplants. That's the only place I am aware of in Ulster.

sparkymarky

Reaction score
Hey Noah thanks for the reply. Does the place in Dublin you mention supply and fit the pieces?.... Yes I have seen Niall Friel and his website, they dont seem to deal in hair systems. Iv booked a consultation with a company called Total Control Plus so will see how that goes although they are based only in England at the moment so if i decide to go with them it will get very expensive having to travel back and forth etc.....Thanks Again.

Noah

Reaction score
Yes, they did the measuring and the fitting. It was a few years ago, but I see their website is still there. Send me a PM if you want to discuss.