Can Anyone Explain This Study On Androgen Upregulation?

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I took one pill and I have numbness and shrinkage..
i taught u had 2?
any way word of advice leave these fourms and live ur life there is nothing wrong with u the more u stay here the more u will hurt urself and become like jimmy or worse u will become like me

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have the patience or capacity to read another study on this sh*t.

I will tell you this - for me, one year on finasteride = eternal scalp inflammation. that's it for me. Seemingly, my scalp will be fucked for the rest of my life. Like little, gnawing termites trapped and trying to crawl and chew their way out.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
the guys are just hypogonadal (they have the main symptoms of hypogonadism). that's what causes upregulation of AF. tissues are lacking androgen. for the controls, these T levels are normal. everybody has his own T level that's normal for him. you can find plenty guys with 10 nmol/l with okay libidos and muscle strength. the pfs suffereres probably used to have 20 nmol/l or more

also men with Androgenetic Alopecia have less CAG-repeats, so their androgen responsive genes are more active -- perhaps that's why their cells are starving of androgens all the time and yelling that with more AR

Last edited:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahmed even if you are perma fucked you cant do sh*t about it so relax and enjoy life mate.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have the patience or capacity to read another study on this sh*t.

I will tell you this - for me, one year on finasteride = eternal scalp inflammation. that's it for me. Seemingly, my scalp will be fucked for the rest of my life. Like little, gnawing termites trapped and trying to crawl and chew their way out.

How is microdosing going?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is microdosing going?

Who knows man... scalp inflammation is still a constant, and I am losing easily 80-100 hairs a day (with about 30% density). My entire front is shot now, see through everywhere. looks sickly. Can't comprehend how I lost the front so quick after holding on to it for 34 years... but oh well.

I am taking about 1/20th of a 1mg capsule (.05mg) EOD and it seems to still be inducing inflammation, oily skin, increased libido, etc... don't know what to do now. Will stick with it I guess. Any recommendations?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who knows man... scalp inflammation is still a constant, and I am losing easily 80-100 hairs a day (with about 30% density). My entire front is shot now, see through everywhere. looks sickly. Can't comprehend how I lost the front so quick after holding on to it for 34 years... but oh well.

I am taking about 1/20th of a 1mg capsule (.05mg) EOD and it seems to still be inducing inflammation, oily skin, increased libido, etc... don't know what to do now. Will stick with it I guess. Any recommendations?

Nizoral shampoo, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil conditioner might make your scalp feel better, and reduce the itch.

If peppermint oil is no longer an ingrediant in Paul Mitchell, you can spike it in by buying the essential oil. For a while I was spiking my Paul Mitchell with peppermint oil, you need to leave it in for 5,10 minutes.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

By the way my sister had scalp itch when she was pregnant. I bought her a Paul Mitchell set and she felt a lot better.

She was balding too but I didn't tell her as that would be mean. Her hair looks better now. Might have been due to pregnancy.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way my sister had scalp itch when she was pregnant. I bought her a Paul Mitchell set and she felt a lot better.

She was balding too but I didn't tell her as that would be mean. Her hair looks better now. Might have been due to pregnancy.

yeah, she probably had Telogen Effluvium... like a lot of pregnant women.

g.i joey

Reaction score

My sister thinned out like a mfer during hers, she's back to normal now... lucky lol