Calling all receders using minoxidil for the temples

regrowing_hair

Established Member
Reaction score
My main prob is with my temples and frontal hairline. I dont have patches on my head but it just the overall thinning and my hair is becomin lot lighter. My main concentration is on my front part of my head. I thought min only works on crown part. If min works on frontal part? wat % dou guys recommend for me and wat shud i look for at the store? I've never been on any treatments so far. And can Min be used with SP topical ?
Thanks

G

regrowing_hair said:
My main prob is with my temples and frontal hairline. I dont have patches on my head but it just the overall thinning and my hair is becomin lot lighter. My main concentration is on my front part of my head. I thought min only works on crown part. If min works on frontal part? wat % dou guys recommend for me and wat shud i look for at the store? I've never been on any treatments so far. And can Min be used with SP topical ?
Thanks

regrowing_hair,

Give minoxidil a shot in the front. It works. I've used it for my temples and have had success. Many use it in the frontal region, and many more also use it all over the top. It works. Give finasteride a try too. It works. Finasteride with minoxidil is a great combo. It works. BTW did I tell you IT WORKS! As for the SP topical.... it may help, or not... You can give it a try, but the minoxidil is the one that will be really giving you that regrowth, its the best regrowing agent out there. Good luck.

-badasshairday