c*** Size

Deaner

Reaction score
Okay, fine if you insist. 300% bigger than average. I fight dragons with it. Gardener, stop PMing me, for the last time I will not go on a date with you.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Fine. If you're gonna be a beatch like that, then I want my lawnmower and the toilet plunger that you borrowed back.

Reaction score
Ahoy long lads,

Make way fer me wheelbarrel!! I be the feared teabagging pirate capn schlong. Arrrrgghh!! My band of cut throats an' handicapped murders pillage and plunder. Lads you never left ye mother's tit til you sees a poor scallywag suffocated under my sweaty cannon balls.

carry on lads,

Capn Long Schlong Silver

VWdude

Reaction score
Capn Long Schlong Silver said:
Ahoy long lads,

Make way fer me wheelbarrel!! I be the feared teabagging pirate capn schlong. Arrrrgghh!! My band of cut throats an' handicapped murders pillage and plunder. Lads you never left ye mother's tit til you sees a poor scallywag suffocated under my sweaty cannon balls.

carry on lads,

Capn Long Schlong Silver

you're amazing!

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LOL - this thread is gayer than Liberace's mirrored piano. Gotta love it though :hairy:

My mutton musket is teh massive.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
omgstfuty said:
Hola, ive been looking at old posts , and some balding guys have said that they may be losing there hair, but there c**** are massive. mines a pretty impressive 7 inches :) lol.
So I just wanted to no is this true or not, balding guys have huge c****.
(btw im not a f**.)

What are you talking about, I don't see anything like that?

The Gardener

Reaction score
westcovinajoe said:
You gotta love any thread that starts out with...

"By the way, I'm not a f**."
LOL... Nope, no fags here, wink wink. Just a bunch of normal guys talking about c***.

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
omgstfuty said:
Sorry if i came across really cocky, I feel though, that im missing out, because I have an average size c***. I dont no anymore, sometimes I cant think straight, even when typing, and I come across as a dickhead, Im sorry.
Its like what people have said before, I think it was Aplunk, hair loss fucks up your normal thinking, hell im fine with it, but it still ison my mind, and it makes my brian not function efficently, if that makes sense?
Anyways, Cheers

Yeah the blood no longer flows to your penis. So smaller penis. :lol: No just kidding. I have hair loss on the brain as well. I think I get to obessed with it at times.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Haha, that's just funny.

You're alright, omgstfuty. You seem like a pretty young guy, too. You shaved it all off? I've been thinking about doing it marine style-- just with a pair of clippers, no attachment. I think that might look good on me.

kosmo

Established Member
Reaction score
omgstfuty said:
Hola, ive been looking at old posts , and some balding guys have said that they may be losing there hair, but there c**** are massive. mines a pretty impressive 7 inches :) lol.
So I just wanted to no is this true or not, balding guys have huge c****.
(btw im not a f**.)

seriousbusiness.jpg

Garm1

Reaction score
Average c*** length is about 5- 7.5 inches.

So i guess a c*** about 6-6.5 inches is just fine

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Aplunk, you should do dude, shave it to a blade 1, using a mirror to make sure you get it all, I really love the look of it, and then if you want you could go down like you said.
So Im right in thinking that its bullshit, in that balding men have huge c****???,