c*** Size

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Hola, ive been looking at old posts , and some balding guys have said that they may be losing there hair, but there c**** are massive. mines a pretty impressive 7 inches :) lol.
So I just wanted to no is this true or not, balding guys have huge c****.
(btw im not a f**.)

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
http://muyfresco.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/f**.jpg

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what would you have followed up with when someone told you they were absolutely huge..."Cool, post some pics"??? Pretty weird post my man...

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
quote]Just out of curiosity, what would you have followed up with when someone told you they were absolutely huge..."Cool, post some pics"??? Pretty weird post my man...[/quote]

Its not really is it? Ive heard before that all bald men are really intelligent, Ive also recently just learned that balding men are well endowed, what the f***, im 22 still "wet behind my ears".
I've heard it, so I would just like to no,
To be honest its not really a problem to answer is it, I mean where only words on a message board.I started the ball roilling, it would be good if some other follicually challenged brothers would contribute. :)
Btw I was watching a programme on a chanell called Bravo which we get over here in the U.K, there was a show on it called p**rn Week, there was this bald dude, who had a massive schlong, so...............

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry if i came across really cocky, I feel though, that im missing out, because I have an average size c***. I dont no anymore, sometimes I cant think straight, even when typing, and I come across as a dickhead, Im sorry.
Its like what people have said before, I think it was Aplunk, hair loss fucks up your normal thinking, hell im fine with it, but it still ison my mind, and it makes my brian not function efficently, if that makes sense?
Anyways, Cheers

The Gardener

Reaction score
Heavy equipment here. I was out gardening a while back and heard the phone ring in the house. I turned around too quickly, and my you know what literally swung out of my fly and toppled a small citrus tree that I was pruning.

You know how trucks make that "beeping" noise when they are in reverse? Well, I've got one attached to my fly, it sounds whenever I begin unzipping the pants.

Just kidding and being cocky for laughs.. I don't have some monstertool, but I can say that I am not regarded as being "small".

Deaner

Reaction score
Not giving any figures, but I'm a good amount above average.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Come on Deaner.

At least tell us what percent above average.

What are we talking about here? Ten percent more? Fifteen percent?

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so your saying all those pills are just useless where if you have male pattern baldness its a guarantee you will have big c*** ? :?

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
This post is gayer than Jeffs' picture post of how his topless lover shaved his poodle, errrr, I mean head for him.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Jeffsss contributes more to this forum than you do, so stop putting people down.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You provide embarrasment for everyone that reads you, moron.

I´m ok with you being a moron, but you keep talking sh*t of everyone, and that turns you into an aggresive stupid who is mollesting another posters.

Get on your Q´s minicopter and return with your mom.

hoit

Reaction score
mines massive.

at least I think that's why girls run away screaming when they see me naked.