Buzzing your head

SniperWolfMR

Established Member
Reaction score
Im serious. never shave your head unless you absolutely have to.

I can't believe the immense difference half an inch ontop can make compared to 0 guard.

it's a reality check thats for sure. It's hard to believe where I came from, and if I will get there again.

#godspeed

might need to pop oral minixoidil like skittles, and hook my self uip to a rogaine IV.... need follicular growth.

Dude, why are you even here? You're a NW1, just grow your hair out and comb it back.

KO21

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have any updated pictures shook?

The only pic I've seen of you hair on ur transplant thread it looked like you were a complete full head. NW1.

shookwun

Reaction score
my hairs thin at the front despite a transplant.

my sides are equivalent to a NW7, right to the ear... So let's not jump the gun on this NW1.

However my second transplant was to restore my sides, and temple points.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
my hairs thin at the front despite a transplant.

my sides are equivalent to a NW7, right to the ear... So let's not jump the gun on this NW1.

However my second transplant was to restore my sides, and temple points.

What do you mean your sides are equivalent to NW7? The side of your head? Down to your ear?

shookwun

Reaction score
This is what my sides look liked, and this is what the transplant I got done was to address.. almost identical

temple points, sides and a bit of angle closure restoration.
However my sides were a bit more recessed in, and bigger in transplant.
30dauc4.png

Derpicus

Established Member
Reaction score
This is what my sides look liked, and this is what the transplant I got done was to address.. almost identical

temple points, sides and a bit of angle closure restoration.
However my sides were a bit more recessed in, and bigger in transplant.
30dauc4.png

I think you're too harsh on yourself shookwun, a majority of people won't notice this thinning, or the thin hairs you're talking about. Because looking at your earlier photos, your hair looks fine. I've been following your progress on your thread you started. You have a good head of hair after the hair transplant, I'm not sure how its currently looking but I imagine its going to look great by the end of the year once the results of your second transplant start to show. Just remember don't stress out about it, wish yah the best.

shookwun

Reaction score
Thanks for your input, that's pretty much my situation but as mentioned it's a bit more recessed in.

This is a very humbling experience. all though I have hair, it just goes to show.... how important hair is. I feel plain without a style...

I could never fathom the idea and mirror image of being passed a NW4 with a shaved head, it would kill me!

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
I need to stay off these forums, it's seriously not good for your mental health.

Always felt good telling myself I'll just give the head an old shave when I've ran out of options, now I have this **** planted in my head now.

welcome to the hairlosstalk forums, you will not leave here happy or optimistic.

shookwun

Reaction score
Well its been 6 days since the zero guard... and I'm not going to Lie I kinda like it. I hated it at first bUT I don't mind it anymore.

Granted I will continue to grow it out

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well its been 6 days since the zero guard... and I'm not going to Lie I kinda like it. I hated it at first bUT I don't mind it anymore.

IDK if you answered this somewhere. If so, I apologize for asking again - any noticeable difference between hair transplant hair and native hair?? At what point (0,1,2,4) does it become distinguishable?

- - - Updated - - -

Please... PICS!! PM me if you'd like. I am going through the same struggle. Need to shave for my sanity.

dh05

Reaction score
IDK if you answered this somewhere. If so, I apologize for asking again - any noticeable difference between hair transplant hair and native hair?? At what point (0,1,2,4) does it become distinguishable?

- - - Updated - - -

Please... PICS!! PM me if you'd like. I am going through the same struggle. Need to shave for my sanity.

Curious about this too... and also how many grafts per cm is a transplant compared to the natural hair?

shookwun

Reaction score
Looks fine, I see no disparity in difference. dont shave it...... i told you what to do.

to short for applying toppik. I'll need another week of growth.

Feels like its going to take forever to grow.
I watch this videoe veryday lol

Even his short hair is see throughrish and he was great quality follicles.

[video=youtube;VZeGE-AKL60]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZeGE-AKL60[/video]

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks fine, I see no disparity in difference. dont shave it...... i told you what to do.

to short for applying toppik. I'll need another week of growth.

Feels like its going to take forever to grow.
I watch this videoe veryday lol

Even his short hair is see throughrish and he was great quality follicles.

[video=youtube;VZeGE-AKL60]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZeGE-AKL60[/video]
WHY THE F DID HE SHAVE HIS HEAD???!!!

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score

I told you it was probably just you shocked by the new look and just needed some time to get used to it

nyjrb

Established Member
Reaction score

I've been considering buzzing my hair, so this intrigues me. I may have to give it a go. Who knows, maybe I"ll like it as well.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
WHY THE F DID HE SHAVE HIS HEAD???!!!

Shaving your head when you have a full head of hair and no scars sounds like heaven to me. I don't think it really takes courage to shave it, knowing it will regrow, and knowing you will have even density throughout.

- - - Updated - - -

Shookwun, do you notice a difference in rate of regrowth between your native and transplanted hair?