Buzzed off - still insecure

fer

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I've buzzed my hair off. I am attaching pictures along with this; tell me how it looks ( as in, how Norwood am I; how good/bad I look with this cut et cetera ).

I am happy with this, yes, but often I feel a bit insecure when my widow-peaks shine about proudly, and also when my thin(ner) top does the same.

Thanks in advance.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
You look good with your hair buzzed, it looks clean, even, and aesthetically pleasing. I'd say you're a Norwood 2. :)

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually looks great.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
When I was your age, I would have hated you because you had perfect skin. That is what ruined my teens and later years and caused me to be totally insecure. I would have never even noticed you had a hair loss problem even with your current style. Your dark complexion and cut looks great. Go out there an tackle the ladies. You will have no problem.

blondi

Reaction score
Ya you have great skin brother, if I were you I would slowly cut it shorter. Good head shape and facial symmetry. But maybe deal with the uni-brow... it actually distracts from the top of your head so maybe that's a good thing? haha

g.i joey

Reaction score
You look good with your hair buzzed, it looks clean, even, and aesthetically pleasing. I'd say you're a Norwood 2. :)

That's really a Norwood 2?! I'm at the same place as him and I thought I was Norwood 3.

To op, it looks awesome man I got the same haircut a couple days ago and you def pull it off better than me! Fading the sides to .5 really helps add density to the top imo

fer

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. :)
Regarding skin: I'm 21 now, and I'm beginning to notice really, really thin lines ( the laughing ones ) around mouth and some moderately noticeable ones below my eyes; they don't fall on photographs, though, for they are at a stage where they need to be examined to be "unearthed". Since birth, I've also had these lines that go diagonal to the eyes ( whatever they're called ). So, yeah, I do not have that good a skin.

That's really a Norwood 2?! I'm at the same place as him and I thought I was Norwood 3.

To op, it looks awesome man I got the same haircut a couple days ago and you def pull it off better than me! Fading the sides to .5 really helps add density to the top imo

I'm not sure either. The term can be confusing.
Oh, and mind sharing your pics, same hairline fraught brother?

--
Guys, I had this idea to do something like this:

c63925fd05.jpg

Pardon my paint skills. Nevertheless, will this be suicidal a move?

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
Nah man, leave it be. Looks pretty good actually. If you wanted to change it up a little bit just let it grow slightly longer -- about 2 or 3 weeks worth of growth -- slick the hair in the front sideways (left or right) and comb forward some hair from the fringes on the side that you're combing the hair away from. Either way, looks good

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else think he looks like an Indian version of Marques Brownlee, aka MKBHD?

kk7QHF2q.jpg

fer

Reaction score
^That is a first. :3
The dude in it looks more like Nick Kyrgios, to be honest.