recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
Dermmatch, but don't apply too much.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topsallshiney said:
Is there anything specifically made for people who shave thier head? We can put a man on the moon but not make a product for shaved heads. I tried dermatch too but it looks like a tinted scalp. Are there any posts before that try and tackle this with a way to apply dermatch?

Shaving one's head means #0. Now how do you suppose you can make hair that's not even there to look thicker? Buzzed hair is another matter.

funtimestinto

Reaction score
yah, I think of a shaved head as bald as well, I keep my hair short at about a number 2 but I don't shave it right off. I have been told I look good with buzzed hair, so for now, buzzed hair it will be.

:jump: :jump:

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
I buzz mine with a #0 blade, but it doesn't luck like its shaved. There is still quite a bit of difference. Have you tried triming your beard with a #0 blade? It doesn't pick mine up until about 5 days growth.

davidbeckham007

Reaction score
Hey guys, i buzz my hair with no guard, but even with that short hair it can be seen, that i have too little hair on top. The difference between top and side hair is obvious.
Which cncealer would you advise for hiding my baldness?
Here is my pics:

Attachments

• CIMG1921.JPG
    CIMG1921.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 3,130
  • CIMG1924.JPG
    CIMG1924.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 2,475
  • CIMG1925.JPG
    CIMG1925.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 2,591

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
At that length, there is no concealer that will hide anything. If you let it grow out, I still don't think you have enough hair on top to hide anything.

But to answer your question, dermatch and toppik/hairsoreal are, I feel, the best concealers.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
Not really, since there's no hair to stick to, you'd just have a tinted scalp, which would look glaringly obvious to everyone.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Got da same sorta hair line if not worser then davidbeckham007s pics !

I think that was my plan when I shaved off my head about 3 weeks ago... but now that I have some hair growing back am sorta more pleased mind u theres days where I feel should just get that shaver and 0 grade my head but sadly that doesnt really hide anything if anything it becomes all to obvious !

I 1st originaly thought might as well be off with it since its gone at the front already but am in 2 minds about shaving it all off or having some hair at least.

I know with short hair at front I can sorta brush it downwards and half at least look slightly better :)

To top if off 4 people from my department regulary shave heads off but they all dont have any hair loss are still like 23-25 and no signs of hair loss where as I started @ 19-20 and more noticable @ 23-24 :(

Lets hope the finasteride + minoxidil kick in for me in a few months time would be nice thats for sure :)

But shaved heads is still great in other words, zero maintainence and feel foot free and dandy with no worrys :)

wheresbaldo

Reaction score
I actually have my hair shaved that short and have a horseshoe hair loss pattern. I use a combination of Dermmatch (for a thin 'dark' layer on the scalp) and then put HairSoReal on foundation makeup pad (similar to Dermmatch applicator but bigger and round) and lightly rub the HSR on the scalp and it acts as mini hairs. The hair line is the hardest part and can take around 10-20 minutes to apply but it really can look good! I even asked my balding friend (who hates the idea of concealers) and he said to try it on him! He likes it a lot and continues to do it. A good tip is once you're done with applying it...get a towel and just press it on the applied areas to keep sweat from messing it up.

Make sure you know this isn't an end all to hair loss but it can dramatically make you look better and not look like a fool with a shiny head.

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of leaving my hair to a short buzz cut, but adding a drop of concealor for my wedding day. Can some one show pics of any type of concealor being used on buzzed hair?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Someone please ban this prick. :thumbdown2:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dont worry I'm not talking about you Gingeruk there was a Spam post but it seems its been deleted. :crazy: