Buying Finpecia in the UK - where do you purchase from?

da999

Reaction score
Hi

Due to this excellent forum I've been using Finpecia since 2009, bought from inhousepharmacy, then All Day Chemist (and maybe some other companies in the early days that I don't remember).

I need to place another order but my credit card didn't work at All Day Chemist which I can probably rectify, but I was just wondering whether things have moved on since I last researched all this - can you now buy Finpecia 1mg more easily from a UK supplier than you used to be able to? I'm willing to pay a bit more than buying from abroad, but not a ridiculous amount.

Or are there good new online pharmacies (based wherever) that have started up since I last looked into this?

Apologies, I'm sure this has already been discussed many times; I couldn't think what search terms to use.

Thanks in advance
Dan

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

Due to this excellent forum I've been using Finpecia since 2009, bought from inhousepharmacy, then All Day Chemist (and maybe some other companies in the early days that I don't remember).

I need to place another order but my credit card didn't work at All Day Chemist which I can probably rectify, but I was just wondering whether things have moved on since I last researched all this - can you now buy Finpecia 1mg more easily from a UK supplier than you used to be able to? I'm willing to pay a bit more than buying from abroad, but not a ridiculous amount.

Or are there good new online pharmacies (based wherever) that have started up since I last looked into this?

Apologies, I'm sure this has already been discussed many times; I couldn't think what search terms to use.

Thanks in advance
Dan
Hahaha ur too funny bro what a waste of money. Just buy from minoxidill express. They are litteraly based in UK haha. Buy finasteride accord from them its a known generic finasteride. U pay through PayPal its so easy lol.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks in advance
Dan
I use drfox

Manny88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks in advance
Dan

Legit UK registered pharmacy.

Manny88

My Regimen
Reaction score
© 2024 Oxford Online Pharmacy. All rights reserved.
Oxford Online Pharmacy is a trading name of Frosts (Online) Ltd, registered in England and Wales, Company number: 11232746
Registered office address: Unit 7 Apollo Business Park Ironstone Lane, Wroxton Banbury, Oxon, United Kingdom, OX15 6AY

jazz1

Reaction score
Lloyds pharmacy is legit.

da999

Reaction score
Thanks all. Anything else new out there in the last few years? I've heard of Manual and Numan but I guess they're hideously expensive compared with the others mentioned? I guess I just want to find the right balance of hassle vs price, whereas in the past I was just looking for the cheapest site that seemed legit.

AnotherBloke

My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as it's a Registered UK Pharmacy it should be fine, I use to get it from my local pharmacy before switching Bolt for price (and convenience of delivery) .

da999

Reaction score
As long as it's a Registered UK Pharmacy it should be fine, I use to get it from my local pharmacy before switching Bolt for price (and convenience of delivery) .
Thanks, Bolt looks good. So if using a local pharmacy, you don't need a prescription? I'm sure that used to be the case, but maybe I'm misremembering why I started ordering from inhousepharmacy - it could very well have just been that it was much cheaper than the UK-based alternatives.