Buy Your Brotzu Trinov Lotion Here Now!

floschen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful guys, this page looks really scammy to me, they only sell this Trinov clone and some free VPA.. but more importantly: there is no legal notice and you can only pay anonymously via cryptocurrencies... so we have no clue who sells this stuff

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful guys, this page looks really scammy to me, they only sell this Trinov clone and some free VPA.. but more importantly: there is no legal notice and you can only pay anonymously via cryptocurrencies... so we have no clue who sells this stuff

Bro it's good to have a healthy level of skepticism. But you need to do your research and do it better bro before jumping to conclusions.

If you were on RB bro then you would know the guy is a chemist and had been developing it for over a year. The bro also had 6 months and many opportunities to scam but he didn't even though people were throwing money at him haha. He also said he'll do other products too. The VPA he was helping them on and not selling. Everyone that ordered the VPA got tracking as proof of shipment bro including me. Bro you would have heard by now if it was a scam.

Quite a few Bros actually even noticed the link between Orlando and fidia even here. Timing, pricing and release all seemed to match. This could have been the guy fidia's guy at biojapan said forced them to rush out for cash grab.

All the info is there bro and bunches of legals too. Pretty obvious why no PayPal (besides that they wouldn't allow it) anyone would understand why hmmmm patents, medicines, law suits yep bro sounds like great idea :)

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why only people who joined last month talking about this source?

What are you talking about bro? Account age as a meter for trust worthiness with great shills on here? lol Being useful and productive is better than just being old and useless bro.

Go check here, the Italian forum, RB and so on for Orlando and you'll find posts by much older accounts than even yours.

anders

Reaction score
Was this the one someone got really good results with? In that case, does anyone have a link to where that was posted?

inmyhead

Reaction score
This guy is a moron. At first he claims that he went to Japan and talked with fidia's employees who told him that lotion is not effective. And now... he is promoting fake brotzu lotion :D

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy is a moron. At first he claims that he went to Japan and talked with fidia's employees who told him that lotion is not effective. And now... he is promoting fake brotzu lotion :D

I'm a moron bro? This coming from a troll that has contributed absolutely nothing to this forum except for negativity and snide remarks. Even when when you were proven wrong with all the photos and even audio session and clear proof you still never apologized or owned your mistake. I know your kind bro. Keep moms couch in the basement warm bro and those keyboard keys hot and sticky and wonder why you so fucked bro.

And yet again bro you lying and making up things to suit your agenda. What I stated was

And then who do I find bros? Fidia haha. Again disappointing as sh*t and you'll see from the pic took later on but pushed ahead bros. Asked about release and essentially got maybe realistically next year though trying this year. Why sudden rush? Mumbled about someone else bringing it so rush but No clear answer. International? nope. Asked about studies? yeah brotzu did them but nothing on hand. Stabilized? guesses so but not sure how long or any changes. Ok thanks bro lol.

Not the lies you saying bro.

And sharing a link that's already known and posted pages down in the mega brotzu lotion thread is promoting bro? All the other people also promoting too huh bro. I suppose I shouldn't contribute at all and turn into a negative snidy b**ch like you instead. Why bother improving or going to conferences or doing anything for this community when we can all be you?

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he stole his pictures from twitter. When Follica had their conference, you could find tons of pics posted by doctors.

Go ahead bro I dare you to find any of the pics (someone already tried). I also have them with coordinates and time stamped. I also uploaded the audio of the session bro.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well we have been following this fake lotion for more than a month now. It started with a user wanting an alternate quick solution , he knew what he was doing got us a chemist and voila here is our lotion.