Buy Your Brotzu Trinov Lotion Here Now!

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you were apart of the community this started from you would know this is not a scam and is not out of nowhere...

HOWEVER

I certainly won't be testing the waters first, let the more desperate people do that. Even if the clone is ~perfect~ we still dont even know if the lotion is efficacious enough to justify the costs. Maybe some can't, but I can certainly wait a few months to see user reports roll in. Also I hope they are prepared for a certain chinese scam artist and his paid shills to employ all sorts of underhanded tactics to make sure they never get mentioned here again.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be very cautious putting some homemade lotion on my head. Be careful... hair is important, but so is health.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really appreciate his efforts, but the guy was seriously late to the party. I mean by the time you get it Trinov will probably be out.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed.....people aren't convinced by the Italian Pharma's version, but happy to buy it from a stranger that's producing it in China...I'd personally rather wait.

Chemicals from China on your head....no thank you.

But fair play to the guy putting the effort in to make it for the more desperate hairloss chaps.

zyzzalive

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy who mades this is on regrowbros, which is a site with people running groupbuys which turned out to be scams. When I was criticize the site I got banned immediately, so watch out guys.

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im gonna wait until an actual pharmaceutical company releases it a couple months from now instead. Rather then use bitcoin to pay some random guy online, who knows whats actually in his clone or if its safe

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Im going to try it because im desperate for something to relieve the itch.

What i dont understand is that he claims he is trustworthy. But he will not show any pictures of the product or process involved. Also he has not tested it on himself or other humans even though he has had a working formula for at least a month.

Brotzu claimed that results will be seen after a month so why he wouldnt be testing it on anyone to show his product works is beyond me.

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
someone posted this site doing free vpa then all of a sudden selling brotzu lotion. SCAM ALERT.

NoWay5

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey long john silver is this the same brotzu lotion you suggested would face more production delays? Your credibility has been shot, on account of those false claims and the way you speak like you’re retarded

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey long john silver is this the same brotzu lotion you suggested would face more production delays? Your credibility has been shot, on account of those false claims and the way you speak like you’re retarded

Can't you read troll? It's a clone.

Yepesyellow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bro, uncalled for...

zyzzalive

My Regimen
Reaction score
For everyone who wants to buy this or to everyone who is member on regrowbros.com, dont spend your money on it, all those groupbuys are complete scams and the creators of the site are in it too!

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not just wait for Trinov....I mean some people have been waiting since 2016 what’s a couple more months ?

It seems Trinov is getting ready for full scale production as per their announcement and now they have a facebook page which will be perfect because we’ll see reviews from people all over and not just this community.