Bullied baldy?

Reaction score
I know society really does not think that a guy who is 6.1ft and above 28yrs of age can be bullied and made to feel bad but it does happen, what are we to do bash them up if they annoy us, we just have to take it with a smile and laugh along but it does get annoying and depressing at times.

Here are few instance that have really hurt me.

1)Twice on the road when i was minding my own business and walking, people mostly drunk punk types have yelled out ''hey baldy'' and laughed at me. The worse part is everyone on the street look at me and laugh instead of seeing the injustice there.

2) I have some friends who routinely mock me, i used to be some what of an pretty boy but now some of them mock me constantly, i cant stand it at times.

3) Raceism on the net is bad, i logged on to this video chat site called chatrollute and the people there particularly the Whites from US and EU kept calling me nigg*r. As long as i had long strait hair i looked like a latino and at 6.1ft for a while i was a head turner but now it just appears i look like a nigg*r. I checked the map to see if India was in Africa but it wasn't, i guess some africans are half whites and they use strait haired wigs imported from India and they end up looking some what like me.

I fashioned myself as looking like Vin Diesel or Bruce wills, well you have to lie to yourself but society does not want me to even have that. They just want to laugh at the bald guy.

We bald men are mostly successful in life, you almost never see a bald beggar or bum on the street, you only see bald people in higher social occasions but some how we still have this negative image thanks to the stupid media and mags.

So how do you handle your life? Let me know and share your experiences.

seb

Reaction score
Yes society as a whole despises a bald head/shaved head.I am just over 6ft 2,and 17st,and still get tested by small-minded men regularly.I think it is because I confuse people..if I had hair I believe I would look quite soft looking-freckles,red face,ginger,quite lanky,thus people want too see if I am as tough as I look.

Reaction score
seb said:
Yes society as a whole despises a bald head/shaved head.I am just over 6ft 2,and 17st,and still get tested by small-minded men regularly.I think it is because I confuse people..if I had hair I believe I would look quite soft looking-freckles,red face,ginger,quite lanky,thus people want too see if I am as tough as I look.

Exactly, they think we are tough just because we lose hair and look big and menacing. Women often respond in very negative way, i bought a wig just to see if there is a difference and sure enough i have noticed when i wear my wig i am mostly forgiven for any goofy behavior and i am looked as an soft,ginger,quite lanky guy. Lol..

seb

Reaction score
Why ask a genuine question if all you are going too do is mock that person for giving a straight answer?

Reaction score
seb said:
You are not very smart are you too think India was in Africa.

That was sarcasm i was trying to say how stupid they where for not knowing even basic differences. You want to blame me for getting mocked now, that sound very fair.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I've felt the public discrimination against me for my baldness. Quite a few uncomfortable social experiences. People can be cruel, that is just a reality that becomes more relevant after we loose our hair. I'm tall but I'm lanky/skinny which I feel is worse because people give me this pathetic look instead of an intimidated look. It's better to be feared than hated.

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I've felt the public discrimination against me for my baldness. Quite a few uncomfortable social experiences. People can be cruel, that is just a reality that becomes more relevant after we loose our hair. I'm tall but I'm lanky/skinny which I feel is worse because people give me this pathetic look instead of an intimidated look. It's better to be feared than hated.

Its a great conversation starter though, you dont have to do a thing to start talking its almost always is the first question these days.

If there was no law i would be a murderer. lol.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
The way people can be dicks about it has inspired many homocidal daydreams myself. It's only natural to feel bitter and resentful at that point.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
In the UK I used to think shaved heads (not necessarily bald) were just adopted by violent bellends but nowadays I think a shaved head can look great. The most intimidating guys to me now are the freaky ones- crazy eyes and just generally unconventional styles.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
. It's better to be feared than hated.

Yes, YES YES YES.
Finally UM is coming around :punk:

For you tall guys, I think its a golden opportunity when someone tries to bully you. For then you can insult back. What do others have? They can only say "baldy". They wont have thought of anything else. YOU on the other hand, have all the time in the world to thing of cutting insults. And out there, since you were the one insulted first, you will be allowed by society to insult back without looking like a jerk.

Them: Hey Baldy!
You: What up imbeciles!
Or
You: Stop begging for booze money assholes, get a job!
**see you implied they are beggars and unemployable and boozed up, ie a burden on society.**