Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OP could have accomplished all of this with a simple pm, no reason to create a whole thread nagging the poor guy to take pictures.

UunoTurhapuro

Established Member
Reaction score
Thom said:
OP could have accomplished all of this with a simple pm, no reason to create a whole thread nagging the poor guy to take pictures.

I sent Bryan a PM previous to this about something else and he didn't answer. So do you think he would have answered this question through PM when he failed to reply to the first one :dunno:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
To make a long story reasonably short: I don't even have a camera like the one that Dr. Proctor (oops, I just upped the "Proctor" count by one!! :) ) used to take those pictures of my baldspot (it was one of those famous ones that would eject the film immediately afterwards, and the photo would then slowly develop in your hand...can't think of the name of that thing). I do have an old digital camera sitting in a drawer somewhere, but I'm not sure if it even still works. Haven't used it in years. Hell, I don't even remember for sure how to use the damned thing! :)

And even if I get it to work, then I have to figure out where/how to get the picture posted.

It's all just too damned much effort, just to show everybody that I have lost more hair in the last 10-12 years without treatment! :)

UunoTurhapuro

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
To make a long story reasonably short: I don't even have a camera like the one that Dr. Proctor (oops, I just upped the "Proctor" count by one!! :) ) used to take those pictures of my baldspot (it was one of those famous ones that would eject the film immediately afterwards, and the photo would then slowly develop in your hand...can't think of the name of that thing). I do have an old digital camera sitting in a drawer somewhere, but I'm not sure if it even still works. Haven't used it in years. Hell, I don't even remember for sure how to use the damned thing! :)

And even if I get it to work, then I have to figure out where/how to get the picture posted.

It's all just too damned much effort, just to show everybody that I have lost more hair in the last 10-12 years without treatment! :)

Are you talking about polaroid camera? There's no point of me not believing if you said you lost more hair, so that's fine mate.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:

Are you trying to say you don't know how to upload a photo from a digital camera ? You spend 100 hours a week on the internet and can't manage that ?

But on the other hand you if you had a polaroid camera you would be able to scan the photo and upload it to the internet ?

Doesn't make sense bro, you could snap a photo and upload it in less time than it takes you to write a reply dodging taking the photo

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
Jacob said:
But that's the thing..it's Proctor's products constantly for him..hardly anything else.

That's an absurd exaggeration! I talk about other issues FAR more often than I talk about Dr. Proctor's products.

I think what he meant is that any time the opportunity arises you are there promoting Proctors products and nothing else

Jacob

Reaction score
HT55 said:
Bryan said:
Jacob said:
But that's the thing..it's Proctor's products constantly for him..hardly anything else.

That's an absurd exaggeration! I talk about other issues FAR more often than I talk about Dr. Proctor's products.

I think what he meant is that any time the opportunity arises you are there promoting Proctors products and nothing else

That's the bulk of it.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
Bryan said:

Are you trying to say you don't know how to upload a photo from a digital camera ? You spend 100 hours a week on the internet and can't manage that ?

But on the other hand you if you had a polaroid camera you would be able to scan the photo and upload it to the internet ?

Doesn't make sense bro, you could snap a photo and upload it in less time than it takes you to write a reply dodging taking the photo

Oh dear god stop badgering the guy.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
HT55 said:

I said it's a combination of the things I mentioned previously.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
Bryan said:
Jacob said:

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. As I indicated in that other thread where I actually measured the percentage of posts that I mention him and his products, it's a pretty modest percentage of them that I do that. It's more likely to happen if someone posts something about how they're having a lot of problems with side effects from Propecia, and asks if anybody has any suggestions about what to do about it; or asks if there's any way to increase the effect of the standard treatments like Rogaine and Propecia that they're using. In a post THAT specific, the answer is pretty obvious, and I'm more likely to suggest trying Proxiphen.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
Bryan said:

What he is saying is that he isn't going to post pictures. What part of that didn't you understand? Not overly complex, his motivations behind not wanting to post pictures (/not being able to post pictures) are irrelevant... just let it go.

Not sure why the mods allow posters to be singled out and harassed on these forums. This is about the 5th time I've seen a thread just targeting Bryan, shouldn't be on.

Who gives a sh*t if he talks about Proctor's products? I talk about finasteride and minoxidil in 85% of my posts.
People need to stop expecting to be hand fed answers on these forums. There's nothing wrong with suggesting proven products (and not just an obvious snake oil, which Proxiphen and co clearly aren't) to other posters on this forum, but it needs to be up to the recipient to do their own research and make an informed decision using all the information available to them. I've never seen Bryan force Proctor's products on anyone either. Anytime I see him mention them they are part of a bigger post recommending the range of options the hairloss sufferer has available to them.

Bryan has said he doesn't even use the products anymore and that his hair loss has regressed. So what's the fetish with seeing Bryan's head? Get a life ffs.

Jacob

Reaction score
If Proctor didn't make his bogus claims..I wouldn't be saying anything about it. And as I said in the other thread..if ppl would be consistent about not caring if someone talks about/pushes a product or products, even "proven" products.... :whistle:

Jacob

Reaction score
I think if Bryan gives it(the P pushing) a rest...then so will everyone else. Every once in awhile this becomes a topic..then things settle down for awhile..then he's back to it like nothing happened.

I just want some consistency on these boards..and there is absolutely no reason why, if anyone thinks Dr. P is an "honest" individual..that he shouldn't be pressured to take down his ridiculous claims that he's been questioned on for years..at least by those of us who are consistent :whistle:

Jacob

Reaction score
Nope..wasn't referring to you. Just anyone at all..if they don't have a problem with Bryan pushing Proctor's products and/or the claims Proctor makes..then anyone/any company should be able to do the same..and everyone should be quiet about it. :)

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tyler_Durden said:
[Bryan has said he doesn't even use the products anymore and that his hair loss has regressed. So what's the fetish with seeing Bryan's head?

Some of us would like for him to prove to us he has balded further, if he's a Norwood 7 today his prox n may hold some weight but if he looks the same....................

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tyler_Durden said:
[Who gives a sh*t if he talks about Proctor's products? I talk about finasteride and minoxidil in 85% of my posts.
People need to stop expecting to be hand fed answers on these forums. There's nothing wrong with suggesting proven products (and not just an obvious snake oil, which Proxiphen and co clearly aren't)

Proxiphen works to some degree because it has minoxidil in it, Prox n is FAR from Proven but the main issue is Bryan claims these products don't just work but ARE THE BEST and noobies who come here may take him at his word and waste thier money when a $12 bottle of rogaine foam may work just as well as Proxiphen IMO

Bryan will say this is wrong but I have seen MANY more photos of people regrowing hair on Foam than I have on Proxiphen

Tyler_Durden said:
I've never seen Bryan force Proctor's products on anyone either. Anytime I see him mention them they are part of a bigger post recommending the range of options the hairloss sufferer has available to them.

I'm sure at some point he must have reccomended other things but I can't really remember him doing it once, 99% of the Time it's Prox n, Proiphen or Nano

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So all it comes down to is he has a different opinion than the lot of you.

Get over it.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thom said:
So all it comes down to is he has a different opinion than the lot of you.

Get over it.

Yea that's it, it has nothing do with the crap DOESN'T WORK.

In fact I think YOU should go buy some, yea get a couple hundred bucks worth maybe more.

You'll have a "full head" of hair JUST LIKE BRYAN in no time.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
At least he's not claiming that masterbation cessation will cure male pattern baldness, as some on this board are....

That's because Proctor never told him that, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.