Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

UunoTurhapuro

Established Member
Reaction score
Could you kindly post picture of your bald spot so we can see how it has changed from your other pictures????? :)

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean a current picture?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have any current pictures of it.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Bryan I was just messing with you when I posted the poorly photo shopped pic of your head, did you PM the mod to remove it???????????????

I thought that it was oubviously a harmless joke? :dunno:

I have no idea at all what you're talking about.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Must have been removed (the first time) before I had a chance to see it.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
No problemo! :)

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:

And of course it is too hard to take a new one.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
Bryan said:

And of course it is too hard to take a new one.

Or maybe he just doesn't want to... shock horror!

UunoTurhapuro

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:

Could you take a photo of it so we can compare it to your previous photos? How worse is your bald spat/baldness compared it to the photos shown in this website? I believe you only had baldspat at the back of your head while your frontal hairloss wasn't bad?

UunoTurhapuro

Established Member
Reaction score
BTW. Haven't you used anything on your head to treat the bald spot since quitting Prox-N over 10 years ago?

Bukowski

Established Member
Reaction score
UunoTurhapuro, if Bryan posts a pic of his current baldspot, will you then post a pic of your hairy buttspot?

Jacob

Reaction score
I think the reason this gets brought up every now and then is because of his posts on Proctor's products...including the ridiculous claims Proctor makes on 'em.

UunoTurhapuro

Established Member
Reaction score
Bukowski said:
UunoTurhapuro, if Bryan posts a pic of his current baldspot, will you then post a pic of your hairy buttspot?

I will, only if you allow me to f&&k your g/f or sister whichever you prefer :dunno:

UunoTurhapuro

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
I think the reason this gets brought up every now and then is because of his posts on Proctor's products...including the ridiculous claims Proctor makes on 'em.

True. Mainly because of this it would be interesting to see his bald spat. After all nobody is forcing him, I'm politely asking and by all means he can refuse to show if he doesn't want to.

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
It does seem a little suspect to see someone with 45 posts creating a thread simply to harass Bryan. I think what it comes down to is Bryan can get away with more than most simply because he brings more to the table than most. Isn't that blatantly obvious? I'm really not big into hair loss "products". I'd rather learn a ton about the various tools to fight hair loss from these forums, a.k.a. Bryan (plus others occasionally), lol and then make my own customized topical or supplement for a fraction of the price, so I really don't bother that he promotes Proctor's stuff. Obviously, it does lower the scientific objectivity and credibility of his posts somewhat, but by comparison, it is unfortunately common for a scientist who maintains outside business or investment ties to a particular product, to turn around and claim to maintain scientific objectivity the rest of the time. We're forced to deal with what we have available as hair loss sufferers.

Jacob

Reaction score
But that's the thing..it's Proctor's products constantly for him..hardly anything else. Or maybe a better way of putting it is- whenever Proctor or a product of his is mentioned..Bryan is right there. Or it's something he recommends over everything else all the time, and yet he hasn't used the cr..I mean stuff..for years and years and years. And Proctor has no evidence to back up his claims with either.

I don't recall him giving us much on anything new to try...it's mostly arguing with SF and others..and debating the old stuff.

And all of the above wouldn't be that big of a deal..except that others do much less, in a brief period of time, and get hammered for being a shill etc.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
But that's the thing..it's Proctor's products constantly for him..hardly anything else.

That's an absurd exaggeration! I talk about other issues FAR more often than I talk about Dr. Proctor's products.

Status
Not open for further replies.