Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No, these ones have been taken today. The old ones you can find them here, a few pages back I guess. Just have to look for them of course.

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I stopped using this stuff two months in ... cost way to much for a bs lotion ... I have smp and am overall content with it the lotion was a “let see what happens” situation all it did was leave my dome shiny after use ... I’m good

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update after stopping Trinov:

I stopped Trinov and I already feel better. My brain fog is going away and I feel mentally more alert. I also had brain fog when I took oral finasteride (much stronger with finasteride tbh) and it took much longer to recover from finasteride. With Trinov the brain fog was more subtle but was definitely there and I can tell the difference now that I stopped.

As for hair, zero difference until now. It neither improved nor worsened

inmyhead

Reaction score
Update after stopping Trinov:

I stopped Trinov and I already feel better. My brain fog is going away and I feel mentally more alert. I also had brain fog when I took oral finasteride (much stronger with finasteride tbh) and it took much longer to recover from finasteride. With Trinov the brain fog was more subtle but was definitely there and I can tell the difference now that I stopped.

As for hair, zero difference until now. It neither improved nor worsened
Brain fog from trinov lmao

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im korean what is that?

The theory here is that by creating an artificial alopecia environment around stem cells, they will react by secreting hair growth promoting factors or proteins to create balance. Medipost/Celino then collects these factors in what is referred to as a “stem cell conditioned medium” and puts that into a nice little bottle for you to use at home.

To date, Medipost has conducted two clinical trials with NGF-574H and both resulted in successful outcomes. There is also another larger 6 month study planned which is set to begin this month in Korea. Note that this is an additional study and the NGF-574H product is already expected to launch in Korea in Q1 2019.

drakl

My Regimen
Reaction score
So can we conclude that trinov doesn't even provide maintenance? I stopped using it but I was considering starting again during the summer and I wanted to know if at least helped somehow.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im korean what is that?
What a perfect opportunity for you to help us by investigating this topical once it hits hospitals etc. Maybe you can ask the dr.s there if they are having success with it and if it will really help follicles? And then see if there is a way for us to get our hands on it? I dont think we have that many koreans on here (not being racist or anything), so this is a good opportunity for us.

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
So can we conclude that trinov doesn't even provide maintenance? I stopped using it but I was considering starting again during the summer and I wanted to know if at least helped somehow.
I'm 2 months in and my hair pretty much keep getting worse as of now
my hairloss is pretty aggressive, my scalp itch is still pretty much gone and i don't shed much hair (and the ones i do are fairly thick which wasn't the case prior to trinov)

not sure if this is doing anything but i think that stopping before giving it a full 6 months might be stupid as my hair might bounce back in the upcoming months (not that hopeful though..)

Bluumann

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't posted an update in months so it's about time for one. Today marks the 4th month of my Trinov journey. I haven't missed a single day, used it as directed on my thinning areas which are the two temples and my hairline (right temple being the worst, followed by the left side and then my hairline).

Well guys, I'm gonna get straight to the point. I have not seen any regrowth and I mean not even vellus hair to be frank. Furthermore, in the last 3-4 weeks shedding has increased again and now it's almost at the level it used to be before I started using Trinov. My hairline hasn't changed much in the last 4 months on Trinov but both of my temples have got slightly worse in my opinion. To be honest, I believe this is due to the natural progress of male pattern baldness that would have happened without using this product. I don't expect miracles after 4 months, only a little sign of something happening I guess.

It seems that Trinov isn't helping me reverse my hairloss and what's even worse, it doesn't seem to even slow it down. Luckily my hairloss isn't aggressive but it's progressive enough to bother me. Obviously, this is only MY experience and it doesn't mean it would not work for others. I'm going to use it a little longer, but honestly if everything stays as it is now, I can't see myself using it past the 6 months mark, certainly not at 70 euros per bottle...

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Same situation here, I wonder why those who claim to have great results by now don´t share their photos.

Hope they are telling the truth, because I´m kind of worried. Seems like I´m losing ground and I haven´t reached the 4 months line.

Way to go till 6 months, but I don´t know if I will continue with the Brotion.