Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but I honestly can't believe how much hair I've shed on this. It's shocking. I've receded and thinned so much on the front hairline and temple regions, which is where I've been applying it. I literally can't apply anything to my hair without 8-12 hairs coming off on my hand, and the amount I see in the show has increased substantially. When I started applying Trinov, I'd have 0-2 on my hand for at least the first month. I'm really, REALLY hoping there's some payoff with regrowth at some point. :(

There really should be some recourse against Fidia for NEVER mentioning any type of shed in their study or press releases etc. Even Brotzu himself never mentioned shedding. Disgusting. The belief that there was a lack of shedding was the only reason I waited for this.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but I honestly can't believe how much hair I've shed on this. It's shocking. I've receded and thinned so much on the front hairline and temple regions, which is where I've been applying it. I literally can't apply anything to my hair without 8-12 hairs coming off on my hand, and the amount I see in the show has increased substantially. When I started applying Trinov, I'd have 0-2 on my hand for at least the first month. I'm really, REALLY hoping there's some payoff with regrowth at some point. :(

There really should be some recourse against Fidia for NEVER mentioning any type of shed in their study or press releases etc. Even Brotzu himself never mentioned shedding. Disgusting. The belief that there was a lack of shedding was the only reason I waited for this.

Whilst you may be intending to push forward and see the treatment out for as long as possible i would strongly suggest you adopt an actual treatment at the same time if you intend on keeping your hair.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whilst you may be intending to push forward and see the treatment out for as long as possible i would strongly suggest you adopt an actual treatment at the same time if you intend on keeping your hair.

Thanks. But the only other treatment I'd consider is Minoxidil, which supposedly gives an even worse shed.

capedbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone well versed in chemistry/bio know if DGLA affects the eyes? Since its supposed to be a precursor to PGE1, which apparently fucks with the vitreous? Asking because I developed eye floaters since starting the treatment... and I'm a relatively young guy.

Also, no maintenance to be had after nearly 4 months of usage. Still got tiny vellus regrowth which hasn't grown out at all.
2 more months and if theres no improvement, I'll be dropping this as well. Time to rely on my motherland to develop ngf-574h

CapiLarry

Reaction score

You may consider adding microneedling to your trinov regime. From what I've seen microneedling seems to work synergistically with any treatment. So if the trinov is actually doing something positive, microneedling may give it a boost.

It's what I probably will do.

nonconformist

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone well versed in chemistry/bio know if DGLA affects the eyes? Since its supposed to be a precursor to PGE1, which apparently fucks with the vitreous? Asking because I developed eye floaters since starting the treatment... and I'm a relatively young guy.

Also, no maintenance to be had after nearly 4 months of usage. Still got tiny vellus regrowth which hasn't grown out at all.
2 more months and if theres no improvement, I'll be dropping this as well. Time to rely on my motherland to develop ngf-574h

I agree, I developed a relativily medium floater in my right eye only after starting Trinov. I also started eating black cumin at the same time and I thought it was because of the possible drop in blood pressure. Never before I had medium sized and annoying floaters. It seems that trinov does something in the eyes because they also feel more tired. Both finasteride and minoxidil as trinov have side effects on the eyes or the aesthetics of the eyes, it's a f*****g sh*t!

gilotron

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think I'm going to continue with it. Everytime I put some on I don't feel good. I feel a bit hazy and it's difficult to concentrate. Not really what you want to be doing to yourself everyday. I had the burning thing once too, but that seems to have passed.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On IESON..members are going to complain to the Italian Consumer Protection Association.
Extremely frustrating that after 30 years minoxidil, there is still no effective substitute available. Oh well..maybe towards the end of the year there will be.....Celino, please provide us with a REAL alternative!!!

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Iam I the only one with positive effects?
Yesterday I got a compliment from my roomate. She was looking at my hair and said it looks like you have more hair on your head. She has no idea that Im on trinov and fighting male pattern baldness.

I dont want to say my results are from Trinov because the way Fidia handled everythings is bs. but i have more hair!! And iam on nothing else but Dr Rene. Shampoo and vitamin D +K2. Also I have no side effects (that I know of)

where is other posotive responders?? @Renegade000 and @Clockwise??

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yesterday I got a compliment from my roomate. She was looking at my hair and said it looks like you have more hair on your head. She has no idea that Im on trinov and fighting male pattern baldness.

I dont want to say my results are from Trinov because the way Fidia handled everythings is bs. but i have more hair!! And iam on nothing else but Dr Rene. Shampoo and vitamin D +K2. Also I have no side effects (that I know of)

Did you take photos?

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I’m soon on the 4th month mark, and I’m starting to see some results! But I will wait to see what happens in two more month before judgeing. But yeah, it feels good to see that Trinov starting do something, at 2th-3th month mark I didnt see anything. Maybee it starts to kick out for real now, holding my thumbs!

I dont understand people who are quiting the treatment after 1-2 month and then say it doesnt do anything, no sh*t.

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m soon on the 4th month mark, and I’m starting to see some results! But I will wait to see what happens in two more month before judgeing. But yeah, it feels good to see that Trinov starting do something, at 2th-3th month mark I didnt see anything. Maybee it starts to kick out for real now, holding my thumbs!

I dont understand people who are quiting the treatment after 1-2 month and then say it doesnt do anything, no sh*t.

I agree. Isnt it hairloss 101 to stick with a treatment for atleast 6mo. and then evaluate.

Plus some people quit fina and minoxidil and jumped onto trinov. Of course there will be a shed. I wouldnt recommend doing this. I think trinov is much weaker and only good for intial phases of male pattern baldness.

its mass hysteria and emotions at play.