Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OT:

Do somebody here use minoxidil together with Trinov? If yes, did you get eye bags/dark circles when you used minoxidil for a long time? I'm in my mid 20's and my eye bags are crazy bad. Looking online minoxidil may be the culprit and I'm worried about it.
I would like to know if somebody else experienced the same symptoms before stopping it

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair has DEFINITELY gotten worse on this. I've thinned/lost hair noticeably where I've been applying it (sideburns/temple region and frontal hairline. It's amazing and should be illegal that at NO POINT in their "study" did they mention that things got worse before they got better (if they even ever actually get better). Like others, I feel somewhat compelled to stick with it for 6 months because at this point it's screwed up my already horrible hairline enough, so who cares.
exactly the same as me....it looks like we all experience the same result.
Hope this is the shedding before the regrowth or who put this lotion on the market is a criminal

I will go on until month 6 too, but I'm not too optimistic

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"I dropped finasteride and minoxidil while starting trinov, and for some reason I am starting to lose more hair, this is a scam"

The last paragraph doesnt mean I havent lost hope in this product.

11r3c33d

My Regimen
Reaction score
Genuine question here but is it potentially that the current product utilises such small volumes that it isn't really possible to spread it in an efficient manner, especially if you have anything other than very short hair to apply it to or the site isn't a localised area.

Some posters here have had success and posted photographic evidence that seems to back it up and the thing I noticed is that the area of application tends to be areas with no hair which means that it would be easier to spread around due to the highly localised nature of the site of application.

Surely if you were trying to apply this lotion to your whole crown area and you had hair longer than lets say even an inch, 1 ml for an entire crown would just get lost in between hairs?

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
Remember this guys?

101037-c6578a2b6a1d0e68145ef973b64a5224.png

Attachments

• Brotzu_Temple.png
    Brotzu_Temple.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 610

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone use this stuff with longer hair and noticed that it causes your hair to be very dry and split, frizzy, etc.?
Did anyone manage to track him down? Would be great to have some new photo updates.
That would be interesting

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not defending the lotion but 3 months is not enough time to judge, We saw the study after 6 months there wasn't much if any regrowth just maintenance. Im using it and personally i dont think i will achieve much but 3 months is not enough time to make a decision on it.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you Bald Cue ball labrats for your sacrifices for science, it seems trinov is simply weak compared to the lotions made from the groupbuys or homemade. Shine your scalps daily with shoeshine and walk proudly, soon we will cure this monster.

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not defending the lotion but 3 months is not enough time to judge, We saw the study after 6 months there wasn't much if any regrowth just maintenance. Im using it and personally i dont think i will achieve much but 3 months is not enough time to make a decision on it.
I agree but their study did not note any additional shedding before seeing any kind of maintenance or regrowth a.k.a. Improvements. So if people are being accurate in their self assessment ( which when you are someone who suffers from hair loss, and are trying a new product is extremely difficult to be completely objective, rational, analytical, etc all of which make a proper assessment) Determining that they are noticing exasperated hair loss attributed to the lotion/serum then that is a problem.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone think that it may be more beneficial to use the dropper than the sprayer? My hair is fairly short (~1" or so), and in the areas where I apply I'm thin enough to see a lot of scalp, but I'm still wondering if, despite my best efforts, more of the lotion is ending up on my hair than on the scalp, hindering its effectiveness. I mean, my scalp in these areas definitely DOES feel most after I spray and rub it in, but still...

Last edited:

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OT:

Do somebody here use minoxidil together with Trinov? If yes, did you get eye bags/dark circles when you used minoxidil for a long time? I'm in my mid 20's and my eye bags are crazy bad. Looking online minoxidil may be the culprit and I'm worried about it.
I would like to know if somebody else experienced the same symptoms before stopping it
I have been using both but have not noticed anything with my eyes.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least we can say here the only noticeable improvement is at 6 months. Grasping at straws a bit but hope keeps us going...

upload_2019-4-3_0-34-19.png

altsequence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 70...Experienced a shed that again set me back to about baseline last week. Front of hair is honestly worst than ever in terms of recession. Probably moved back a solid cm at this point. This bothers me because I've seen the same reported by other users. Back of my hair is still thicker than before, but I've been losing a sh*t ton of strong terminal hairs lately which has me very concerned because it is noticeably impacting the thickness. Early on when I'd have sheds it was mostly smaller hairs I'd lose.

I'm hoping that the loss of a strong terminal hair means it will be replaced in the near future, as the presence of a terminal suggests a healthy follicle (is that right?)

Can anyone comment on the shed pattern seen in finasteride users early on? I know people have been comparing the shed on this to minoxidyl, but wouldn't it be more apt to compare it to finasteride? From my understanding finasteride takes around 6 months to see improvement.

Alas, I'm starting to lose hope as the reviews are overwhelming negative, as well as a lack of press coverage on the stuff. I get the impression Fidia is in a cave somewhere waiting for this to pass. It also appears that the more commented on facebook page has been removed which is f*****g alarming. If they were at least reassuring users and admitting this causes shedding before improvement I'd have more faith.

Italian hair forums are in an uproar as well. Put URL in Google Chrome for translation.

https://calvizie.net/forum/threads/trinov-capelli-fidia-già-pge1-dr-brotzu.66178/page-901

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on that Italian forum said that the instructions say to not rub the lotion in with your fingers, as it will damage/degrade the liposomes - can anyone who speaks Italian confirm or deny this?